N-Europe

Nintendo Exp-element Mafia

DuD

Shiekah.... your response?

Taking a bit of time to think of a reason eh?

Not at all. Sorry if I wasn't at my tablet in the last 13 minutes since this post.

Yeah I'm a roleblocker, and I'm town. I'm Donkey Kong. If someone else would come forward to claim to be a town role blocker to dispute my claim then by all means.

Nothing personal Magnus. I wouldn't have targeted anyone but I additionally learn who has targeted my target so there was decent reason for me to target someone.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well damn, if all you folks weren't posting then maybe I'd have more of an effect! Sheikah fucked Magnus, with no good intent. I wasn't going to reveal it at all, but Magnus being one of the first to post in the day with something about last night, I wanted to give him fair(and I've given more than fair) chance to come out about it. I wanted to give him opportunity to explain himself, and I'd say I've given him far more than ample with NOTHING given in return.

So @Sheikah, do you deny it?

Really actually @Sheikah, is why did you try to hide it, knowing that I know? With all the opportunity given to you?

Out of interest, did you target me or did you target Magnus? I don't see how it could be Magnus since I learned that no one else targeted him, but I'm just checking.

Either way if Yvonne says I couldn't be targeted and yet you targeted me, then he's lying.

Also, as I said before, there is no point responding to threats. If you're going to try force a lynch on someone put down your evidence first.

Making an accusation lets the other person make a response/defence.

Asking them to say what they did commits them to the truth or a lie. This is exactly where the mafia don't want to be - hence why by skirting the question you've made yourself look shifty.

Vote: Sheikah

That's poor reasoning as you'll learn at some point from my alignment.

I will not, ever, reveal my info to someone who gives no reason to why they will lynch me. If it takes me being lynched a few games before people accept that then I'm fine with it. It's so easy to be made to reveal everything if you buckle to the smallest comment. Rummy could literally know nothing and say that to people.

No. Marcamillian got the point in a heartbeat. It forces you into a corner, and your avoidance solidifies you as mafia for me.

Calling for a town roleblocker is bullshit imho, we don't know there is one and this game is definitely experimental - I've never seen a role quite like mine before. That's why I gave you SO much opportunity to come forward, but you wanted to hide. I don't think a town would have done that.

I am tempted to place a vote; I sure would like to see some action, today. He has only a short while to move me.

Heh. You know all too well Magnus; never trust Yvonne. He's supporting this as you well know.

Anyway, what is the evidence against me exactly? I don't answer to threats and I'm a roleblocker. Like I said, if another townie claims to be a roleblocker then consider lynching. I see no rush.

oh screw off the lot of you. I didn't need to come out with my info, and I said it first. A lie on an experimental mafia in D2 is just fucking stupid and I am the smartest motherfucker here.

lolwut, calm down dear! who was asking you to come out?

a lie is indeed fucking stupid, and as can be seen - mine was not. so you have to question - why did sheikah deny it despite ample opportunity to come forward?

Anyway, what is the evidence against me exactly?

Making an accusation lets the other person make a response/defence.

Asking them to say what they did commits them to the truth or a lie. This is exactly where the mafia don't want to be - hence why by skirting the question you've made yourself look shifty.

No. Marcamillian got the point in a heartbeat. It forces you into a corner, and your avoidance solidifies you as mafia for me.

Calling for a town roleblocker is bullshit imho, we don't know there is one and this game is definitely experimental - I've never seen a role quite like mine before. That's why I gave you SO much opportunity to come forward, but you wanted to hide. I don't think a town would have done that.

:p

I almost can't wait for people to find out my alignment one way or another, purely to reveal the true extent of your ability to psychoanalyse.

lolwut, calm down dear! who was asking you to come out?

a lie is indeed fucking stupid, and as can be seen - mine was not. so you have to question - why did sheikah deny it despite ample opportunity to come forward?

I never denied anything, as far as I'm aware. I merely asked for you to back up your accusation. A fair point really.

I feel violated.

lol. Don't worry, DK doesn't rape. At least I don't think so...

oh screw off the lot of you. I didn't need to come out with my info, and I said it first. A lie on an experimental mafia in D2 is just fucking stupid and I am the smartest motherfucker here.

You're also one of the most daring. ;) Anyway, if a lynch ever started on you I would hope that Kirby turned up to save you if he was real.

You didn't deny anything because I never gave anything to deny(I didn't mean deny admittedly, I mean refuse to admit). I did say I wished you *would* deny it but my own wishes have no bearing on your current alignment. I never actually made an accusation either, I said I knew what you did and asked you to confirm it - I voted for my own personal beliefs.

:p

I almost can't wait for people to find out my alignment one way or another, purely to reveal the true extent of your ability to psychoanalyse.

If you genuinely can't wait then hurry it along and throw on a vote, my dear pot.

That genuinely made me lol

Naughty naughty!

In essence @Rummy you have no substance to the lynch. I'm a roleblocker, which really marks me as neither town nor Mafia.

The only thing you succeeded doing is dragging this out to several pages because unlike most people who try start a lynch, you gave no reason for doing so. If you had legitimately posed this to me straight away I would have answered there and then.

I'm not going to give a full character reveal on D2 for no reason. Revealing so early, I hardly expect to live to the end of the game upon telling you this soon, but then you took the decision out of my hands.

Your role is irrelevant. Your behaviour was everything.

I never asked for full character reveal, I asked you for an answer to at least one of three questions in a single post. A full character reveal =/= revealing SOMETHING. You revealed nothing. NOTHING. Despite the fact you knew I knew. That's mafia, and anyone with sense and watching the thread will vote for you hopefully.

I'm still suspicious of you, Sheikah. I will not place my vote on you yet, however.

We need information from those who aren't involved in this. If there is any, that is.

Suspicion is great. Suspicion with evidence is better though. Still, surprised more people aren't wondering why an apparently untargetable person according to Yvonne was targeted by Rummy.

Unless Yvonne deals negative impacts on people which get blocked, while Rummy as an info gatherer is unaffected.

Aaaaaaaand....I gave plenty of reason. I gave reason in my very first post. I just didn't give the reason itself. But all throughout, I gave reason.

Suspicion is great. Suspicion with evidence is better though. Still, surprised more people aren't wondering why an apparently untargetable person according to Yvonne was targeted by Rummy.

Unless Yvonne deals negative impacts on people which get blocked, while Rummy as an info gatherer is unaffected.

BUT...you've confirmed. I was right. Why try to cast doubt now? Oh wait! That's exactly what I said you'd do. Yep, right again. Funny that.

I've never seen a role quite like mine before.

Aaaaaaaand....I gave plenty of reason. I gave reason in my very first post. I just didn't give the reason itself. But all throughout, I gave reason.

BUT...you've confirmed. I was right. Why try to cast doubt now? Oh wait! That's exactly what I said you'd do. Yep, right again. Funny that.

I'm not casting doubt on you, silly. Even though I do think anyone who listens to you could probably do with a once over. I'm pointing out the contradiction between your info, which we know to be true, and Yvonne's.

Your role is irrelevant. Your behaviour was everything.

I never asked for full character reveal, I asked you for an answer to at least one of three questions in a single post. A full character reveal =/= revealing SOMETHING. You revealed nothing. NOTHING. Despite the fact you knew I knew. That's mafia, and anyone with sense and watching the thread will vote for you hopefully.

You can justify all you want but fucking town is fucking town, as you'll see, and it's still what you do best. :p

You can justify all you want but fucking town is fucking town, as you'll see, and it's still what you do best. :p

Only one way to find out, go on - vote for yourself!

Oh, not willing to lay yourself down? Of course.

'town is fucking town' what a load of bullshit in a mafia game. Weak bullshit at that.

Let's focus on that.

My info. Known to be true. Known to be true.

Yvonne is irrelevant, stop trying to vote split away from your scummy self.

What are you talking about, Yvonne is irrelevant?

I assume you targeted me to get your information, yes? Which we know you got.

Yvonne says I was untargetable.

How can you not see the glaring contradiction?

I've just read through the whole day phase. Has nobody actually considered that Yvonne's telling the truth about not being able to target Sheikah, but that the power only affected certain people? The star may not affect characters from the game Rummy is from, for example, but may affect players from Yvonne's game, or something. Why are we just assuming that if one person couldn't reach someone it automatically means somebody is lying? I find this part of Sheikah's arguments suspicious, I feel like he's shit stirring and trying to imply people are lying when there are other explanations.

I find two double votes interesting, at least if we're working off a multiple mafia idea. Might be worth getting everyone to vote for themselves to see how many we have?

Not really sure about the roleblocker info, but from reading through the day (and based on no 'evidence' apart from my own gut feelings from posts) there are a few people I suspect. I won't say who as they are purely based on hunches that I feel I should explore a little more before derailing a day with arguments (why do you think I'm suspicious, well shut up because I find you suspicious too, why are you accusing me, I'm just posting, you're being stupid and I hate you Vote Nintendohnut etc.)

This post has been a pretty random stream of consciousness. Sorry.

What are you talking about, Yvonne is irrelevant?

I assume you targeted me to get your information, yes? Which we know you got.

Yvonne says I was untargetable.

How can you not see the glaring contradiction?

Ah...your post is made of hilarious. Keep calm, carry on.

@Nintendohnut I did offer up the possibility