NEurope
DuD

Nintendo Exp-element Mafia

EEVIL is a tracker. I used his power on Jimbob and found that Jimbob targeted Diageo.

True, I tried tracking you but was inhaled. So who's Kirby?

Not sure I believe Magnus Peterson, but unless mr-Paul was being honest about Poke trainer and EEVIL is in the fire mafia... Basically I think it's between Magnus or mr-Paul for the last mafia member.

Need a claim from everyone really, including Rummy and Cube I guess just to be sure, but I doubt they're mafiosos.

True, I tried tracking you but was inhaled. So who's Kirby?

Obviously Cube.

What's your character, EEVIL?

That was an interesting read, Mr Nintendohnut. I no longer desire to lynch you.

If you agree that I am town, the rest of my list should be correct - I simply updated Cube's from yesterday with today's info.

Need a claim from everybody? When you're mafia? No thanks. I'll take Magnus's word on this, and tbh so far I think both myself, and somewhat himself, have proved more sensible than anything else.

@Nintendohnut, just to clarify, you're saying that you're water mafia? Why would you answer me yesterday when I asked for your affiliation, twice? Why only come out now? Why should I go along with anything you say, knowing this?

@EEVILMURRAY, who/what are you? To whom do you allegiances lie?

Tbh Magnus Peterson having an ice arrow bothered me, but then he also was quite forward with it - and it's confirmed from the writeup. I don't know yet how I fully evaluate the situation, but I'm still rather confused by it all I guess. Who've we got left? Who's mafia, who isn't?

I don't know how the kills work tbh.

I am Dark Link. I have Ice arrows, Din's Fire, and The Water Dragon Scale. I'm a badass.

Town

Cube

Rummy

Magnus Peterson

Water Mafia

Nintendohnut

Fire Mafia

Mr-Paul

Jimbob

Ice Mafia

Diageo

EEVILMURRAY

Actually I see this list as somewhat accurate. 3 mafia teams+3 town, I'd say imo that the ideal situation, for me, is lynch the remaining water to eliminate potential of an extra night kill, then hope for the best re: the other two.

Need a claim from everybody? When you're mafia? No thanks. I'll take Magnus's word on this, and tbh so far I think both myself, and somewhat himself, have proved more sensible than anything else.

@Nintendohnut, just to clarify, you're saying that you're water mafia? Why would you answer me yesterday when I asked for your affiliation, twice? Why only come out now? Why should I go along with anything you say, knowing this?

@EEVILMURRAY, who/what are you? To whom do you allegiances lie?

Tbh Magnus Peterson having an ice arrow bothered me, but then he also was quite forward with it - and it's confirmed from the writeup. I don't know yet how I fully evaluate the situation, but I'm still rather confused by it all I guess. Who've we got left? Who's mafia, who isn't?

Actually I see this list as somewhat accurate. 3 mafia teams+3 town, I'd say imo that the ideal situation, for me, is lynch the remaining water to eliminate potential of an extra night kill, then hope for the best re: the other two.

Why do you think? Why would I come out as mafia and make myself a target for another mafia wanting me gone last night? I posted all those posts about how it was awesome because the other two mafias had to target each other only to try and convince them it was the only thing they could do. In reality they could kill anyone - and revealing would put me high on their list.

Remember that the other two mafias will want me gone as well. Lynching me means you're not lynching one of THEM, so they'll be fully behind it. Plus, seeing as I can kill, they know I can kill one of them tonight.

Like I said, if I kill it will be obvious in the writeup and I'll be immediately lynched. I have nothing to lose, so might as well side with the town. I'm by far the weakest team now, and am offering my services to the town.

Plus, if you lynch me today, consider that the othe two mafias COULD choose to kill two tonight's tonight, basically removing the chance of a town win completely and leaving it between the two of them. I can limit that, or at least give you a chance to match their night killing powers.

And, of course, if you really want I can target the mafia but if you don't believe me Cube can swallow my kill power and use it on someone of a townie's choosing. He's done it before to kill Marc, so if you want I can say that I'll activate my kill power and then Cube can direct it. Or you could trust me. Like I said, I have nothing to lose.

Oh and I don't want powers from everyone, just characters. It won't really tell us anything about your powers, but it might reveal an alignment. For example, would you have gotten all of Magnus' powers if he'd just said 'I'm dark link'?

Vote: Jimbob because he's not posting much and he's mafia. I'm going to trust Nintendohnut to use his kill power on one of the Ice mafia.

Getting rid of Jimbob will leave the ice mafia in a too strong position. What will then happen is both fire and ice would have to target to kill ice, which would eliminate them, and then town would have majority. So instead of targeting ice to die, townies would die tonight.

I think getting rid of a kill in Nintendohnut would be the best solution.

Getting rid of Jimbob will leave the ice mafia in a too strong position. What will then happen is both fire and ice would have to target to kill ice, which would eliminate them, and then town would have majority. So instead of targeting ice to die, townies would die tonight.

I think getting rid of a kill in Nintendohnut would be the best solution.

Spoken like someone trying to save his team mate :p

Vote: Jimbob

Plenty of things could happen to night. I suspect I'll die, but having just done the maths of the situation, it would be silly for another mafia to kill me as it would ruin their only chance of winning. I'm kind of trusting you to not kill me either, Cube ;) but I know its a possibility.

You can't blame me, he hasn't actually played all game!

Jimbob dies:

one fire, one water, two ice, three townies.

If the fire and water decide to kill ice, it basically gives town the win. So for this not to happen, a townie would have to be killed tonight. Ice mafia, do you want a chance of winning? Because if you do, lynching Jimbob is not the way.

Or if we lynch Dohnut, it becomes a game between the other two mafia. Do they kill each other, or do they kill townies who will decide how things go in the day phase?

Leaving three town alive tomorrow basically means town will win.

Otherwise, how about all the mafia work together and lynch a townie? You would still have a chance of a win that way, Dohnut.

It's an interesting proposition, but I doubt all three mafias would agree when they could instead lynch a rival mafioso. If all three townies vote Jimbob, the ice mafia could finish it off quite easily, for example.

Alternatively, if a townie was lynched today I would probably die tonight, which wouldn't make me all too inclined to follow this path. And even if I DID side with you now and survived the night, the town would want me to be lynched tomorrow for betraying with them and are you honestly telling me you wouldn't vote for me? It would be a game of trust, and frankly with us all trying to grab a last-minute win in that situation it makes it hard for me to trust you.

Your plan might make sense for the mafias with two members each, but for me it's better to side with the town. I could be killed tonight either way, and I have just as good a chance of winning whoever I side with, so I might as well align myself with town for now anyway.

I'll Remove Vote for now either way as the day has plenty of play time left and the ice may hammer to end things fast, but for me he's still the best choice. I seriously doubt you'll convince the ice mafia to go along with your plan, anyway.

I'm just saying, it's probably unlikely for either me or you to win this game. Me because Jimbob isn't playing, you because you're the last member left. Even if Jimbob does survive the day, I'll probably be the one to be killed tonight as I'm more active in this game. I'm just thinking of prolonging this game - we get rid of Cube and there's no way of him controlling our kills. I'm not saying we should form a long term alliance. And really, you have no alliance with town - they'll be happy to lynch you even if you do go along with them for now. There will be no worries about betrayal. They won't trust you, just as I don't trust you and you shouldn't trust me.

Ice mafia. If you lynch Jimbob I will kill one of you tonight. Which will hand the win to the town if you decide to kill either me or Nintendohnut. And even if Dohnut doesn't choose to, Cube will use his power to make sure one of you die. It's the best for all of us if Cube dies today.

Actually, I'm not sure now. I think Vote Jimbob would be a better choice.

Only if you want to lose. An ice mafioso will die tonight. If you leave today with three townies alive, town will win. Not you.

Because Dohnut will kill one of you. I'll kill the other. And the town will win. Lynching Jimbob puts you in immediate danger.

Yes, one of you may have a vest. But you're in a stronger position if you get rid of Cube now. Otherwise, he will control you later.

I'd forgotten about the vests! I did think Dohnut would be best, as it leaves only two mafias; however now I don't know. Jimbob does seem somewhat sensible, I guess. Has he not already reached majority, though?

For the record, Jimbob got one of the vests, and it was used up first night. Which means there's one other vest somewhere, used or unused.

Nintendohnut. I assure you that you are unable to kill either of the ice mafia members. DuD has probably told you that you had a more capable killer in Yvonne because of how there limits to your killing power. So unless you want to waste your kill. I suggest you target a town tonight. You are no threat to us.

Nintendohnut. I assure you that you are unable to kill either of the ice mafia members. DuD has probably told you that you had a more capable killer in Yvonne because of how there limits to your killing power. So unless you want to waste your kill. I suggest you target a town tonight. You are no threat to us.

If this was true you would just let him try to kill one of you.