NEurope
DuD

Nintendo Exp-element Mafia

I thought this game was super awesome! The design held all the teams in different flavours of tension through each day, but always high, until the very end. I think if there were just one more mechanic that would do something about deadlocks, then it would have been perfect. Best game I've played for ages. So far the games this year have been excellent!

Was a really good game to play in and follow, really enjoyed the mixing up of the regular formula - though I felt quite confused quite quickly once the whole mafia reveal went down. Regarding the end stalemate - was it just an unfortunate turn of events or could it have happened in other ways?

I also rather liked my power, twas an interesting role to have in a game like this!

The game was most interesting.

Would've been better if I hadn't been roleblocked every fucking night.

Hmm... Okay, let me just work out some kinks, and I might actually have something, here...

It seems I didn't do anything:

Day 2 EEVIL - Jimbob is one of the players neither You nor Diageo can kill.

Day 3 EEVIL - You were unable to target Heroicjanitor as he appeared to have been turned into a star and was too powerful for you to get near.

Day 4 EEVIL - You were inhaled last night. It stopped YOU from using your power.

Day 5 EEVIL - You were inhaled last night. It stopped YOU from using your power.

Day 6 EEVIL - You were inhaled last night. It stopped YOU from using your power.

Day 7 EEVIL - You were unable to find anybody that resembled Kirby, so you couldn't target him.

The next time I'm mafia, @Cube is dying straight away, I don't care if I get lynched the next day. It'll be worth it.

@EEVILMURRAY I wasn't picking on you, it's just that you were the most logical choice each day.

N1: Sheikah was turned into a star.

- Chosen sort of at random.

N2: Used Diageo's power to kill Marcamillian

- Another random one.

N3: Used EEVIL's power on Jimbob. Diageo targeted Jimbob

- As EEVIL hadn't killed the first two days, I presumed that he was next in line.

N4: Used EEVIL's power to kill Diageo

- As I had to be careful to choose someone who wouldn't be a target for killing, I presumed EEVIL was the safest target. If EEVIL wasn't making the kill, I predicted Diageo would try killing me, resulting in EEVIL's death.

N5: Used EEVIL's power to kill Nintendohnut

- I expected Nintendohnut to kill mr-paul, and mr-paul to kill me.

N6: Used mr-paul's power on EEVIL. EEVIL tried targeting me.

N7: Used mr-paul's power on EEVIL. EEVIL tried targeting me.

- Both of these were my only option.

@DuD, what was with the night when I got the PM;

You've been trapped in a frozen cave and cannot post or thank posts during this day phase. Trying to communicate with others will collapse the entrance and remove you from the experiment.

Was it a genuine PM or not? I didn't run the risk.

Not genuine. It was a tactic to keep town majority from being possible.