NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dcubed

A newly found scene that was cut from Conker's BFD!

Credit goes to Borman of Past-to-Present Online - who is doing a fundraiser to get betas of Perfect Dark and CBFD released publically.

Edited by Dcubed

And in the final game it was replaced with this brilliant scene...

Still interesting to see what ideas Rare where playing around with at the time though. :D

The final cut was much better. I remember it well.

The first one seemed to just focus on the gore aspect which may have been better for promo events to sell how the game was different and shocking.

God I loved this game...be good to see more of the cut content.

Another new scene has been found, this time with Pikachu! :D

Pikachu stuff starts at 2:25 mark.

It is really interesting to see some of the ideas that went into these games and were cut for whatever reason. I love CBFDand that was great. I think they made the right call with the first change, although the Pikachu bit in the second did give me chortles!

Shame that the animations weren't in place yet, so we can't see exactly how the scene was planned. That being said, it looks like the final scene ended up better than how it would've otherwise have been (Pikachu's appearance seems a bit out of place here and the final one just feels as if it is paced better).

What's the legality of someone releasing an unreleased beta of another companies work and making money along the way?!

Sign in to follow this