N-Europe

Wii Street U (14 feb 2013)

are1981

This is incredible - I can see myself losing hours in this app. I've only tinkered with Streetview before, but being able to use the Gamepad for it works perfectly. I've already got nostalgic touring around the town in Fance I spent nine months in ten years ago, and spookily, when I typed in the name of the village my parents live in, it dropped me right outside their house! :o

This is incredible - I can see myself losing hours in this app. I've only tinkered with Streetview before, but being able to use the Gamepad for it works perfectly. I've already got nostalgic touring around the town in Fance I spent nine months in ten years ago, and spookily, when I typed in the name of the village my parents live in, it dropped me right outside their house! :o
Yeah, it's seriously cool. Using the GamePad to look around is so smooth! :awesome: I wish it was possible to travel along streets a bit faster, but even so it's really good. :smile:

360° views with the GamePad is without doubt one of the best features of Wii U, and this makes use of it perfectly.

It's actually got me "hyped" for Panorama View. :hehe:

Haha, it works really amazing, super quick loading as well. Certainly the best way to view Steet View, think I'll be viewing some of the tours this weekend, it'll be like I'm actually there thanks to the Gamepad.

I'm in some of the photos near where I work.