NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Well Done @Zell :)

Good game @Haden !

GG suprised I won the midfield is really coming together, still thanks for playing youth :D

Congrats Zell for a magnificent victory and well done Lucas what a great cup run you had!

I've got two keepers:

27 - 8 and an 18 - 4

Will I get 10 years from the 27-8, or should I start the the young one every game and develop him? Is it good to rotate keepers every few matches?

Also, are transfers and form training things I can do throughout the season or does it stop once games have started?

Selling my 32-9 midfielder Scott Page - preferably to a lower-league team. Anyone interested? :)

I've got two keepers:

27 - 8 and an 18 - 4

Will I get 10 years from the 27-8, or should I start the the young one every game and develop him? Is it good to rotate keepers every few matches?

Also, are transfers and form training things I can do throughout the season or does it stop once games have started?

You should keep both. Keepers earn experience quickly and you'll be able to have enough experience for both!

Transfers and training can be done throughout the season. You should be training out of form players each week.

What Ellmeister said. The 18-year old doesn't need to play all matches in a season, he will get enough experience anyway. If you only use the 18-4 you have no chance to get to the middle league the next three-four seasons. The 27-year old should be your main keeper. Use him in the matches you think you can and should win.

Most importantly of all just have fun :) You'll learn quickly the rules and ropes of the game and how you want to handle your squad both short term and long term. I didn't have a clue what I was doing in my first season but I still managed to win the lower division!

I'm quitting my official team on Xpert because I can't be arsed with it anymore. Plus, the change report was atrocious!

Thing is, this is what comes up when I go to resign. I HAVE to tick all of those boxes... so if I do, will it suspend me from all the pvt leagues that i'm in, including N-E?

Resigning.jpg

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

You will still be able to be part of the great N-E league.

For clarification ask @Mr_Odwin

Cheers mate, it was absolutely fine! :)

New thread will arrive on Thursday evening for those wondering, about halfway through but will be all good to go in time for the season on Friday :D

First game agianst Flinky what a classic.

Are you going to start another official team?

Yeah quite possibly, but not at the moment. I took that team over from someone else, so for my next one I'd like to start from scratch :)

New thread will arrive on Thursday evening for those wondering, about halfway through but will be all good to go in time for the season on Friday :D

First game agianst Flinky what a classic.

Brah, I'm getting relegated this season. If you don't win 6-0, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

PS: Grant Conden, or whatever his name is, is complete shit. I'll take him off your hands for 67,000econ if you want.

Been away from N-E for a bit, but it's not too late to celebrate...

1986%20oufc%20milk%20cup%20final%20lap%20of%20honour.jpg

(still can't get over that Oxford were once sponsored my Wang computers, never fails to make me snicker)

Yeah quite possibly, but not at the moment. I took that team over from someone else, so for my next one I'd like to start from scratch :)

Join the ultimate league :)

Just logged on to check the result for the first league match... Doesn't start until Friday!

Will the new thread be ready before the season starts tomorrow Haden? :)