NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Helmsly

Disney Infinity

Oh god... And cars play set is cheap on there... Surely I can't spend more money.... Is cars any good?

Yeah, I enjoyed it. It does get a little samey towards the end if you are trying to gold star everything though. Many people slagged the Cars playset off but I still think the Toy Story one is by far the worst.

Yeah, I enjoyed it. It does get a little samey towards the end if you are trying to gold star everything though. Many people slagged the Cars playset off but I still think the Toy Story one is by far the worst.

I hate you!!

I've just bought cars and jack skellington.... The only positive was that I flubit it and got them for £24....

I've spent about £100 on Disney infinity.... I didn't even want any of tot a few weeks ago.... The figures are great though I'll say that so they can spruce up my office when the games done!

Will that be an all new game, or just extras for the current one?

I've played it a little. I though the opening was really quite amazing, love the figurines, toy box looks immense... All quite impressive actually. But haven't played anything properly, just dabbled!

Bump!

So this is £20 on Amazon for PS3. (Something like £35 on Wii U)

What do I miss out on by not getting it on Wii U (if anything?)

Will the base etc. work with future Wii U/other consoles if I decide to buy its sequels on something other than PS3?

@Hero\-of\-Time @tapedeck @dazzybee

Tell me what I need to get into this!!!

Bump!

So this is £20 on Amazon for PS3. (Something like £35 on Wii U)

What do I miss out on by not getting it on Wii U (if anything?)

Will the base etc. work with future Wii U/other consoles if I decide to buy its sequels on something other than PS3?

@Hero\-of\-Time @tapedeck @dazzybee

Tell me what I need to get into this!!!

As far as I know, all the Wii U version offers over the others is the Miiverse intergration.

The base and figures will work with the next game and the Wii U and PS3 bases can be used on both consoles. The only one that wont work is the 360 version due to some chip in the USB slot.

Basically, whether you get the Wii U version or the PS3 version, you are good to go now and in the future.

Just wanted to say I went for it, got it today and spent a couple of hours with it - loving it so far! That opening segment was so magical. The toy box alone has so much content and then there's the three story modes! I'm really impressed with how nice the figures are, too.

Only criticism is the blatant in-game advertising for other figures and some doors that require you to buy quite a few more characters to unlock.

Just got the starter pack for now, will probably pick up the other play sets eventually and maybe a few other figures that I like the look of :) Got my eyes set on Anna and Elsa, Jack Skellington and Sorcerer Mickey!

Sign in to follow this