N-Europe

It's time to decide - post your launch game choices!

Aneres11

I'm leaning towards NSMBU and Sonic All Star Racing at launch on Friday. Might add Tank since I can get it for $40. I'll probably be picking up Batman , Ninja Gaiden 3, Assassins Creed 3 and possibly 007 Legends if it drops in price after Christmas.

I'm actually tempted to pick ME 3 even though I haven't played the first two though I'm wary of supporting EA's dodgy practices. On the other hand I'd be supporting an Aussie developer I guess.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must get Tekken Tag, it's such a wonderful fighting game and I wish more people who are getting a WiiU would get it, from the talk of it, it's one of the better ports, would be a shame to see this fail :(

What's the combat actually like? I like the gameplay like Dead or Alive/Blazblue over the more slower Street Fighter personally. But for what they're doing for £29.99 looks real nice.

What's the combat actually like? I like the gameplay like Dead or Alive/Blazblue over the more slower Street Fighter personally. But for what they're doing for £29.99 looks real nice.

I wasn't a big fan of Tekken 6 truth be told, I felt like it was still pretty slow, and to me a fighting game has to have a good speed (Not super fast) a good flow with fighting. I really think Tekken Tag 2 has got it right, it's a blast to play and trying to get all accessories is going to help you play it for a long time.

I bought the PS3 version but have now sold it for the WiiU version, so if anyone is gonna get this game let me know and hope we can play a couple of games online! :D

Console Version

Black 32G Bundle With Nintendo Land

Games

Nintendo Land

New Super Mario Bros U

COD Black OPS II

Assassins Creed III

Sonic and Sega All stars racing transformed

Lego City Under Cover (Depending on Reviews and launch date)

E-shop Games

Little Inferno

Mighty switch Force

Nano Assualt Neo

Rayman Legends Demo

Edited by ssj

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!