NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Are You Hyped?

I find it weird when people talking about not being allowed things from their partners... If you can afford and you want it, what's the problem?!

Though I am the king of manipuation, we have a pretty awesome tele, I managed to get my girlfriend to pay half for a brand new shit hot tele (preparing for the wii u) and a great sound system... Even though she thinks the tele we have is too big as it is and hates surround system (HOW?!!!) - mwahahahahahahahaaha!

cause I'm always tellin her to stop spending money on dresses and shoes when she already has loads (women and their bloody shoes, why they need so many, I got 1 pair and that all I need)... then I go and buy games (and she says... why you need more you already have loads) :heh:

But I've been very good this year, only bought 1 Wii game and 2 3DS games tryin to save money for my WiiU.... but I tell her I've not bought any games this year as I been saving money haha.... plus 90% odd of my WiiU spend is coming from the money I made from youtube this year... so technically I'm not reducing what we'd normally have to spend on house stuff etc :D

I think my wife's given up trying to stop me getting things! She knows what I'm like, and, after 20 years of marriage, knows she's not going to change me :)

I think my wife's given up trying to stop me getting things! She knows what I'm like, and, after 20 years of marriage, knows she's not going to change me :)

Same here Wooks63. After 10 years of marriage she knows the answer to the question 'Do you love me or Nintendo more?'

Righty, so I have £160 in credit with CEX now... I'm looking around my house and weighing up what I can trade in. Through various sales we have already got rid of most of my stuff! And it's a delicate balance too: sell bits and bobs for money for the wedding or for Wii U.

Hoping to be able to drop less than £50 in cash on the system and a game but it's all going to depend on what rapey price they put on the system.

My hype level hit rock bottom the very moment I read that Miyamoto thought that we didn't want a new F-Zero. Which essentially confirms that F-Zero ISN'T in development.

I could use very harsh language, stating that Miyamoto is a washed up has-been whom hasn't done anything of value since Pikmin. But I'm not. I'm just going to leave it at: I've lost all hype over the Wii U and Nintendo in general.