NEurope
Dcubed

Nintendo Direct 29/08/12 (supposedly 3DS focused)

I'd say Bravely Default has a good chance of getting localised. Does look good, though.

Project X Zone is another case. Probably be easier to localise than say Jump Ultimate Superstar as the licenses for the characters are held by the 3 studios involved so it could get localised but there'll probably be some form of red tape that'll stall it coming here.

Can't understand a word of it, but from the footage Animal Crossing is looking good and has plenty of customisation! Some nice textures and things too.

Animal Crossing looks really fun!

Animal Crossing being shown now. You decide what shops to build, change store hours, etc.

Adjust the town to fit your style. Coordinate your character's clothes, textures

Exchange characters via QR codes. Change furniture colors.

Name change to Paper Mario Super Seal?

Looks to have some very Japanese elements, I wonder if that will get changed for the West (and maybe the name won't change either).

eShop is getting something indeed, Denpa Ningen 2.

Looks like there's some more Rhythm fun! Rhythm Hunter: Harmo Knight from Game Freak.

Edited by -Dem0-

HOLY SHIT A GAME FREAK GAME THAT IS NOT POKEMON!!!

THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME!!!

IT LOOKS AMAZING, JUST HOOK IT TO MY VEINS!!! :D

THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME!!!

IT LOOKS AMAZING, JUST HOOK IT TO MY VEINS!!! :D

Half tempted to cover it due to the Pokémon level. I mean hell, in 2008, Serebii.net was considered the best site for Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Internet...

Oh my God! :bouncy:

Animal Crossing = Looking better every time. :love:

Harmo Knight = I NEED this right now! :o

Tomodachi Collection 3DS?! = :eek: *heart attack*

Please Nintendo, do the right thing this time and release Tomodachi Collection in Europe!!!!

Awwww why couldn't they delay the god damn Animal Crossing to 2013? D=

*mumble mumble money at the ready*

They made one a long time ago on the Playstation based in a hospital *Looks up wiki* yep Click Medic :D

They made Drill Dozer in 2004 on the GBA

They made Mario & Yoshi

Both quality games right there. I would love to see Drill Dozer return, or even put the original on the eShop.

They made one a long time ago on the Playstation based in a hospital *Looks up wiki* yep Click Medic :D

Yeah, there's also Pulseman, Mendel Palace, Smart Ball 1 & 2, Yoshi and more. But they haven't had the chance to make an original IP since Drill Dozer back in 2005 (that was 7 years ago!)

Now you can see why I'm so happy to see them get the chance to work on something original again :D

Thank you James Turner! :bowdown:

Man, Harmo Knight really does look awesome! Had me smiling too, then I looked away cause I didn't want to see anymore:heh:

*feels like playing Bit Trip Runner*