N-Europe

Got $1,354,465 Lying Around?

Retro_Link

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG O MGOMUGOJNUGONJGINJHBJGJHV MOTHER OR FRAKKING BALTAR *DRROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL*

Well damn I need a new pari of pants and my face hurts from smiling so much.

Righty frak the Tron Lightcycle this baby has just jumped to the top of my list on what to buy if/when I win the Euromillions

How frakking awesome would it be to have one of those, imagine taking it for a spin round town haha.... though it prolly wouldn't be "street legal" over here, I like to see the cop brave enough to try approach this beast though, haha.

I bet if someone purchased one of these you could turn it into an experience/red letter type day thing.

Say you pay £100 to pilot it, shoot up a load of stuff and throw in a picture/certificate- would be a total success.

Except at that rate it would take you some 6000/7000 riders just to make your money back! :p

Except at that rate it would take you some 6000/7000 riders just to make your money back! :p

Buy four, purchase a field/area...have live firefights...£300 per entry. Lasts an hour.

Gift shop etc.

PROFIT

I shall do it. Only a few hundred grand away

Edited by Serebii

You're a few hundred grand away from having the equivalent of $5,000,000???

Noo...from having one :p

Always have to start small...can start with one where you have a firefight where you can have say up to 30 people at once (At say £40 per person) in a firefight where they're trying to take it down. Add some sensors on it and do it via laser in order to register everything. If the craft hits a person, they can't attack for 5 minutes.

Sort of like Laser Quest but more badass

Would be awesome in some sort of dry ice filled warehouse and you fit it with menacing lights, and your job is to hunt the humans down! *kinda like that thing they have in Robocop* :p

I think you're gonna need to keep this thing on a flat surface to be a safe.

If you start a business I'd like to come in on it please! :D

Are we certain this isn't a joke though. The bits that say it hits targets most of the time and it fires when the pilot smiles...it seems a bit sadistic :p

Would be awesome in some sort of dry ice filled warehouse and you fit it with menacing lights, and your job is to hunt the humans down! *kinda like that thing they have in Robocop* :p

I think you're gonna need to keep this thing on a flat surface to be a safe.

If you start a business I'd like to come in on it please! :D

In order to be "health and safety" compliant, it'd have to be in a seperate part of the warehouse and shooting through some sort of seperator

If you google it, it's being reported as an actual product by the likes of the The Guardian and other sources. I think IGN said it was developed as a single product (as the video says, an art piece), but they'd build more based on interest.

The official website is here: http://suidobashijuko.jp/

I imagine shipping would be an absolute BITCH though! :p Probably as much as the damn thing or something!

Also whilst it seems to be road legal in Japan, I'm not sure whether the UK would have an laws in place about such a vehicle, or owning such a vehicles over here.

The smiling machine gun does indeed sound very strange! Maybe it could just be changed to trigger operated.

The rocket launcher though... I expect a water pressure launcher is all you could expect for this price hence the innacuracy.