N-Europe

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

Jonnas

I got confused between DuD and mr-paul because DuD said he knew what I did last night. Somehow along with the writeup I forgot that I picked mr-paul the night before, but realised my mistake before long. :p I identified that my target liking flavours though as someone liking different channels and tracking people in the writeup. Although when DuD basically confessed to being a tracker I then thought DuD was the guy with the TV role.

I was chatting shit, all I had was that I knew you'd targeted mr-paul and that he hadn't felt any consequence from it. I was hoping to get a little bit extra from you, but you were too vague and seemed fairly comfortable under questioning so I left it.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just a straight up protector, hence Peeps succeeding on N2 when re-directed by Diageo(assuming the claim was true, it added up). I really suspected Danny for pushing me so hard about my info, when it was in the thread; because I thought it was almost ascertainable that I was a protector, but he was mafia looking for confirmation so that you guys could kill me! I, too, was off the mark though.

Again, I have to say, to @Jonnas; if you haven't seen half these things it seems you've done a fantastic job with your research and constructing them. As said, I personally thought my Black Dynamite PMs were fantastic(considering they were all re-directions, too!), and reading Diageo's role I think that's really great for the character(I also highly recommend Code Geass to folks).

I really enjoyed my character, and after two nights of re-direction, I decided to try and play a little more like him having given up hope. I always get torn in mafias between being a character, and trying to play optimally(I'm seem to struggle trying to do both). Forget to stick with it, too.

Nobody knew you were a protector, Rummy, you silly, paranoid man! :p It wasn't until Sheikah said that he was blocked that I figured it out, and even then there were still some contradictions due to the mafia's lies. One thing I never figured out, though: The reports of people being knocked over the head, was that Rummy? Because I could never seem to resolve those contradictions.

I had a feeling you and Peeps knew as you weren't pushing it, it's quite hard to be a protector and stay hidden though! I'm not sure I've had the luxury of being one before, at least not for long, which is strange considering I'd say I've played quite a few mafias now. Given the fact I also couldn't protect myself, I wouldn't have had any protection as it were if I did reveal it; certainly enjoyed it like that though, as it forces you to do more than just constantly target yourself. I don't know if it's been done before, but maybe going for a midground protector role where you CAN protect yourself but have either a cooldown before doing so again or penalty would be good too.