Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Mr-Paul

DAY NINE IS OVER.

Leader of the House

Rummy (5): Rummy, Cube, Jonnas

Expulsion from the inquiry

Cube (5): Rummy, Jonnas, gmac

Jonnas (2): Cube, Jimbob

After the debacle of the previous day, the inquiry decided that they would definitely follow Rummy's so-far reliable results. Today, it was time for the Chancellor to go.

Cube was Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne. Despite access to all of Britain's money, he wanted more. Each night he would use funds from the Treasury to pay someone off to make them target someone else.

tumblr_lkrwlurCXO1qjjgbro1_500.jpg

HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE REBELLION.

NIGHT NINE STARTS NOW, PLEASE SEND IN YOUR PMS.

PLAYERS:

@Jimbob

@Jonnas

@Rummy

@gmac

DEAD/EXPELLED:

@Cube

DuD

Animal

The fish

Nintendohnut

Tales

Yvonne

Diageo (Aqui1a)

Sheikah

The Peeps

Marcamillian

EEVILMURRAY

Diageo

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EEVIL wasn't?

*looks back*

The way I read it, he treated someone to drinks for the night and looked after them. Can't think of any other role where he would target himself, other than a protector.

(Ah, day is over)

well obviously I'm going to vote lynch: Jimbob

also Jonnas was fairly confident of him being Mafia as well

I've been open all the way through, mainly been targeting you Rummy to stop you being redirected, the only reason I changed my vote to DuD a couple of days back was because he voted to lynch himself

Eh, explain yourself @gmac. I'd like to know what you do as well.

To clear it up, i'm a tracker. I pick a target and find out who they targetted each night. Thats what i do, no special powers or anything.

I tracked gmac last night. He targetted Rummy, thats all i know.

Vote Lynch: gmac

Elect: Rummy

Maybe, but one of my tracks led to Yvonne being lynched. And they were mafia.

My entire target list

Night 1 - DuD

I discovered that DuD targeted Dannyboy-the-Dane and Tales

Night 2 - Peeps

I tracked Peeps and discovered that he targeted Cube and Nintendohnut.

Night 3 - Sheikah

I tracked Sheikah and he targetted The Peeps

Night 4 - Diageo

you sent your researcher to track Diageo but he was placed in a bus and ended up at the house of Yvonne. You discovered he targeted Sheikah.

Night 5 - Yvonne

I tracked Yvonne and discovered they targetted Diageo

It was this info that led to a mafia member being lynched

Night 6 - Cube

I tracked Cube, no information came from my track.

Night 7 - DuD

I tracked DuD, nothing happened.

Didn't send a target in before Cube's lynch, but as you know last nights target was gmac as i mentioned above.

well apart from the first night when I targeted Cube, I've attempted to target Rummy and the only occasions when it hasn't worked is when first Eevil jailkept Rummy and then when The Peeps redirected me to himself

Oh and Jimbob above isn't even claiming that I targeted Jonnas last night, so I'm not sure how he's then claiming that I'm mafia

(Plus he was one of the people who lynched Sheikah)

Thats not what i got back, i sent in my target as yourself and it came back as you targetted Rummy. And now you are saying you targetted Jonnas last night. If that was the case, i would have recieved that information.

And how am i accusing you of being mafia?

Hmm. This sure is tough. Why haven't you voted to elect me, gmac? I can understand what Jimbob's saying, though you raise a fair point. However I wonder if at this point mr-paul might give the remaining mafia the power to both kill and night target/power at the same time.

I've not voted to elect anyone (apart from myself on the first night), probably because you've had it sown up most nights.

Well I know I'm not part of the rebellion, I've not killed anyone, got lead astray by DuD voting to lynching himself, was not involved in the lynch on Sheikah, voted to lynch Cube yesterday which Jimbob did not.

All I can say for certain is that one of you two has to be Mafia and it seems more likely to me that it's Jimbob since Rummy has outed more of the rebellion

I don't know what more I can say.

The weird thing is, other than Jimbob's voting patterns, I can't find a lot to catch either of you out as explicitly good or evil. I need more time to read the thread better, but I'm going out straight from work. Is there's a deadline for day end, @mr\-paul? Please don't do it before tomorrow!

The weird thing is, other than Jimbob's voting patterns, I can't find a lot to catch either of you out as explicitly good or evil. I need more time to read the thread better, but I'm going out straight from work. Is there's a deadline for day end, @mr\-paul? Please don't do it before tomorrow!

I'm going to make the deadline tomorrow, midnight.

Thinking about it, gmac said he targetted Jonnas last night. Jonnas died last night, did he not?

Jonnas did die, but gmac said he targetted me, which you confirmed. As I said though, it might be the remaining mafia can both target and kill, possibly? I'd still like to hear from @gmac who he is.

+And asking for an electoral vote, to ensure I keep a majority for tomorrow, just in case.

elect: Rummy

I'm Gordon Brown, ex Prime Minister

The point I was making above was that if it's been confirmed I targeted Rummy last night, how could I have also targeted Jonnas. But if what Rummy said about Mafia getting two actions is true then obviously that counts for nothing.

gmac's come out now saying he's the ex-prime minister Gordon Brown, whats not fitting about him being mafia. Brown is a former PM and whats not better than fronting a rebellion to take out the town thus rooting himself back in government.

The last mafia member could have the ability to target and kill, heck the Happy Days mafia i created had that available. So it is possible.

I've nearly exhausted all i can on this, i'm in a similar boat to gmac. What more can i say that hasn't already been said.

Well, I knew you were a lib dem, and that he was a labourite. Torn, right in two, but I'm afraid you're gonna have to get it, Jimbob. I'm really going to kick myself on this, because I DID think the rebellion were mostly labour. LynchVote:Jimbob.