NEurope
madeinbeats

Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition

Did you try to replay Harley Quinn's Revenge? I heard the game has a game breaking bug that prevents you from replaying the DLC-quest again on a same save file.

I just contacted Warner Games International about it, but they said the solution for it is still being implemented, despite it's been available in Americas from April.

Did you try to replay Harley Quinn's Revenge? I heard the game has a game breaking bug that prevents you from replaying the DLC-quest again on a same save file.

I just contacted Warner Games International about it, but they said the solution for it is still being implemented, despite it's been available in Americas from April.

Nah, I only completed it once, so it never broke on me... thank God!

Just posted in Bargains thread:

Batman: Arkham City Wii U is going for £9.99 on The Game Collection. Brand new.

If you input the code XBOX-YGJT-DQLE, you can get it for less. Somehow, it only cost me £8.99. An absolute bargain.

In short, buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buyb buy buy buyb uyb u buy bu uyb ubuyb uby buy

Just posted in Bargains thread:

Batman: Arkham City Wii U is going for £9.99 on The Game Collection. Brand new.

If you input the code XBOX-YGJT-DQLE, you can get it for less. Somehow, it only cost me £8.99. An absolute bargain.

In short, buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buyb buy buy buyb uyb u buy bu uyb ubuyb uby buy

Bump this thread! The game is AMAZING! I literally couldn't stop playing it. Everyone with a Wii U needs this game.

20654558.gif

It's here! That was quick. :o

I'm going to get myself a drink and going to start this right now.

My angus is suitably peppered.

That feel when you want to play more of this game but can't because you're going outside to meet people.

Anybody else playing this? Did anyone pick this up in that deal I posted? It's excellent!

That feel when you want to play more of this game but can't because you're going outside to meet people.

Anybody else playing this? Did anyone pick this up in that deal I posted? It's excellent!

I finished the main story and then Harley's DLC recently. It's so streamlined on the WiiU Gamepad, and wow the whole game is sublime. Didn't 100% it, but didn't feel the need to at the time, it's a game I still pick up and play for an hour now and again, just pottering around completing Riddler challenges, etc. It certainly is hard to put down. I'd put it on in the morning (I work evenings) and then complain come 3:00pm that shit I've got to go to work, and where did the day go.

I was playing until 1-1:30 most nights... and I have to get up for work at 6:15!

Brilliant, brilliant game!

I finished the Main game & the DLC, still not 100% though.

Think I spent over 40 hours on this game alone.

Currently playing through both Arkham games before the next one comes out. Two of my favourite games of the generation.

The first night I played this, I spent over 5 hours on it and literally didn't even notice what time it was. This game is THAT good.

Also, if you like this, maybe try Mass Effect 3 as well, I picked that up cheap (£25) and really enjoyed it.

I've really enjoyed this and have just finished the story mode.

TALIAAAAAA. My poor, poor, beautiful Talia.

:(

I've just had a go at the Riddle Challenges, just so I can see what Nightwing is like. Awesome. :D