N-Europe

The Peepsville Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then take your vote off. Stop trying to make it look like you were against the whole time while keeping a vote on.

If Yvonne does have the double vote she claims, we're on 6 I think.

Actually, I think I'm going to Elect Cube for mayor since he seems to be supported by a lot of people, and we've cycled through two mayors already.

I got a lot of information in my PM last night.

First, I was called in by my doctor for a check-up, which I think means I was protected. Then I was given a lift to my target, but was taken to another target - redirected. And then the target I was redirected to was being guarded, so I had no effect on them.

Annoyingly, it just said my info would be correct, and I would have a double vote.

Of course the benefit of that is, it tells me there is at least one person who fucks with info. That's why I'm not 100% on this lynch.

mr-paul, what did mayorship give you?

I said on the previous day if you want to dig :P It allowed me to track who I targeted, which was how I knew that you targeted Rummy and EEVIL that day.

And I don't have any reason to trust the two major mayoral candidates yet, so I will stick a vote on Elect: Yvonne.

it means Wine In Front Of Me - it refers to the game theory problem presented in the princess bride. Essentially mafia want to appear town, so they will sometimes do things that would not directly benefit mafia. It's pointless to say "I wouldn't do this if I were mafia" because by the virtue that doing it makes you seem to be town, it is something the mafia would benefit from by mimicking.

The same problem is presented to a protector choosing night target where the protector and cop are known. Protector should protect cop, so the obvious target is protector. But knowing this, the protector could target himself, and stop the night kill. But knowing this, the mafia could target the cop and win big, but knowing this the protector...etc etc

The value in following this reasoning is empty, better to ignore it.

I got a lot of information in my PM last night.

First, I was called in by my doctor for a check-up, which I think means I was protected. Then I was given a lift to my target, but was taken to another target - redirected. And then the target I was redirected to was being guarded, so I had no effect on them.

This is something I've been having done to me. I've had the "lift given" routine for the past two nights.

Interesting, I was given a lift too. My PM paraphrased was: I was offered a lift to my target and happily accepted. However they misunderstood where I wanted to go, ended up at someone different and it was too late to go back to my original target.

If we look at gmac's role, he said yesterday he made everyone who targeted me target ReZ.

So it looks possible that all three of us targeted the same person. And gmac either redirected to himself, which the PM doesn't imply at all (says was dropped off someone else), or was simply the target for the kill.

yup, have been re-reading and just reached the same conclusion. So who did you end up at? Seems like a few people targeted me, and gmac made anyone targeting me end up somewhere else.

OK I've fully re-read the read now.

Dannyboy is definitely town. So is Aqui1a, mr-paul, Diageo.

EEVILMURRAY and Jimbb are very probably town.

@Cube I'm not sure about you, can I have targets?

remove vote

I don't buy the Rummy lynch

I think the mafia are @ReZourceman @Tales @DuD and @Dohnut

To have a hope of convincing me otherwise I want targets for all three nights from all of you

whoops, failed to tag @Nintendohnut

@EEVILMURRAY who did you target N2 and who did you end up at? I'm trying to figure out who gmac targeted N2

peepsville_table_v01.jpg

Got nothing more to add right now but just gotta say I love this spreadsheet!

I usually just write big long lists of everything that's happened and who is saying what and accusing who to try and work out any potential alliances :D

Do you think that if gmac was boosted, he was able to redirect away from two people? Or was he just unblockable maybe?

Sweetshop man, I would like some chocolate buttons tonight if you don't mind ;)