NEurope
Ashley

Ubisoft Conference - 11pm 4th June

Best of the show so far. Watch Dogs is just.. gonna be very hard to beat. Gonna try and remain cautiously optimistic, god knows how far along it is and how much will change and heck, aside from a PS3 pad being used we have no fucking idea which platforns it'll be on.

I still don't exactly get what Watch Dogs is but I know I must have it on release day!

Have to agree and say Watch_Dogs looked fantastic. I wonder how much, if any, of that was scripted though. I mean, what if he hadn't stopped the lights at that time, then what? Still, the graphics looked very impressive, especially the fire effects. The whole thing had that a slight cyberpunkish vibe which is very cool when done properly so coloured me impressed.

Compared to the MS show, EA's was positively stunning but Ubi just showed them both how it's done properly.

Remember when the presenter had a threesome with Ross and Joey?

Remember when the presenter had a threesome with Ross and Joey?

Yes, I think that was the episode titled "The one where they had a threesome"..

I thought she did a good job and was much better than that plank from last year. It does annoy me when they draft in hosts unrelated to the company who insist on using the word "we" when they have nothing to do with things but she's charming, and hot, so I'll let her off. I'm good like that.

Much much better than Microsoft's. Quite a few games I'm genuinely interested in. Like the concept of ZombiU.

Interesting that we had no platforms announced for Watch_Dogs. Fingers crossed for Wii U!

Interesting that we had no platforms announced for Watch_Dogs. Fingers crossed for Wii U!

I wonder if they haven't announced a platform because they aren't convinved the final realisation of the game can be done on current hardware. He was using an Xbox pad - I think it was as I seem to recall seeing the yellow Y button - but it doesn't mean it wasn't running from a PC and whilst they are targeting current hardware levels, it might just be a stretch too far. It's probably still over a year away from release anyway and who knows what could happen in that time.

Where is @Caris when you need that clapping gif?

Despite the corny presentation style (girl wood, seriously? Are we like 8 years old now?) the conference was pretty damn good. The Rayman showing was pretty cool but was anyone else expecting to see more Wii U?

Where is @Caris when you need that clapping gif?

Despite the corny presentation style (girl wood, seriously? Are we like 8 years old now?) the conference was pretty damn good. The Rayman showing was pretty cool but was anyone else expecting to see more Wii U?

I expect if there's more Wii U stuff, they might come on during the Nintendo conference and show it off then.

I like the look of ZombiU. The trailer was awesome. Very dark humour. :D

Not seen anything else apart from Rayman, which looks fucking incredible, again. Seems like Ubisoft have rediscovered how to make a good Rayman game again after all of those fucking Rabbids.

Not sure what this Watch Dogs thing is. Gonna try and find out.

Ubisoft for me really did have everything...an aggressive Wii line up, support for the PS3 and 360 and also possibly a hint of whats to come in the future on next gen in Watch Dogs.