N-Europe

Spy Hunter

Cube

*sigh* didn't they learn from the last reboot? :hmm:

I never played the sequel but Spy Hunter on the PS2 wasn't that bad really I didn't think... for what it was a least. The PS2 version (which is what I played) has Metacritic of 84 if you are into that stuff which is hardly flop territory - the ports where as lucky.

That trailer is terrible though and trees aside, the ingame shots look far better.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been playing this over the last few days as I wanted something new to play on the bus. So it looks like a PS2 game and the controls aren't perfect, but I enjoyed it. It's mindless acrade fun, yet choosing which weapons you equip and how you use them against your enemies can be quite tactical. Was quite tricky at times too and the 25 missions took over four hours to clear. Will probably replay a few missions before selling or trading it in next week too. Much better than the Gamecube version I played :)

It's part of Amazon's Black Friday weekend deals at 7:45pm today, so could potentialy be available for a cheap cheap price later on...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0087OTSUO/ref=gb1h_img_c-1_0267_A32H2TIBWIW23H?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=08RMW2KZP2JBFBQ66Z3Z&pf_rd_i=350613011&pf_rd_p=344320267

Edited by welsh_gamer