NEurope
MicroLovePony

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed 3DS

£15 I will pay no doubt.

Availability: Stock will be despatched to you as soon as we receive it from our supplier.

Ah, not sure I wanna wait till Zavvi get it in stock. I have heard people wait weeks for games to arrive.

What the hell I'll take it for £15! Although last time I ordered something where they had to wait for stock they ended up cancelling my order cause they couldn't find any more stock.

Zavvi messed me right up waited months for each of my last 3 orders from them.

Zavvi messed me right up waited months for each of my last 3 orders from them.

avoiding them for sure..

Zavvi says it's in stock now? That's weird... Well I'll let you guys know if it's dispatched tomorrow

EDIT: Nope it's not been dispatched today and the 3DS game doesn't come up in searches for Sonic Racing although in my account details the game still says awaiting stock pick.

Edited by f00had

Got an email saying it was cancelled today and now the game is back on their website for £33 lol, it's only £23.50 on Amazon. Still too much for me though...

Got an email saying it was cancelled today and now the game is back on their website for £33 lol, it's only £23.50 on Amazon. Still too much for me though...

I had the same email, which makes it sound like I asked them to cancel?!

'We can confirm that the cancellation for the products listed below has been successful.'

Sorry, lads. I honestly thought Zavvi were doing it as part of their Monday Madness sale and not a misprice.

Did anybody who ordered it actually have it dispatched?

Sorry, lads. I honestly thought Zavvi were doing it as part of their Monday Madness sale and not a misprice.

Did anybody who ordered it actually have it dispatched?

It definitely was a special deal as all formats (except PC) were cheap. They must have capped the number of cheap copies at about 10 though!! :angry:

Spot the glitch:

IMG_20130221_234536.jpg

I'm in boat mode on land.

Happened on the Golden Axe stage, there's a bit were your on lava (how, by the way?) and it's drop but there a bridge in front of you which you can easily land on. Any I get stuck on this bridge for 30 seconds, get attacked by someone's weapons before the game decided I'm stuck so it places me on the road. However it didn't change me back to a car...

Spot the glitch:

IMG_20130221_234536.jpg

I'm in boat mode on land.

Happened on the Golden Axe stage, there's a bit were your on lava (how, by the way?) and it's drop but there a bridge in front of you which you can easily land on. Any I get stuck on this bridge for 30 seconds, get attacked by someone's weapons before the game decided I'm stuck so it places me on the road. However it didn't change me back to a car...

Same thing happened to me on the Wii U version yesterday:

I've also got stuck as a car while in the air.

They should rename this game, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Sometimes. :heh:

I've had quite a few glitches on the Wii U version. Driving through walls into blank space, cars turning invisible, cars spawning inside objects, loud static sound glitches...

Yup, it's a SEGA game alright :laughing:

A shame really, since the game itself is actually very good. Been a long time since we last had a decent kart racer that isn't called Mario Kart.

Nintendolife:

"Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on 3DS tries to emulate the terrific offering on Wii U, with what seems like a disregard of its platform. When it comes to fan-service and content it stands tall alongside its HD brethren, yet the positive comparisons end there. This is a classic example of good intentions being undermined by poor execution; muddy, rough visuals are accompanied by a shoddy frame rate, which is a combination to avoid. If you have a Wii U or alternative platform, get the home console version; if you only have a 3DS, we recommend digging out that trusty copy of Mario Kart 7."

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/3ds/sonic_and_all_stars_racing_transformed

Man I was gonna get it if it had decent download play but seeing it limited to 1 track has made me not want to get it.