NEurope
dan-likes-trees

Iconic gaming images

You also need a MGS style exclamation point such as...

8731198151418735.gif

This is just a random one I came across - don't think there is an official one as such apart from the green one they used one time in the circle.

I'd also go for the Konami Code.

konami_code.png

Snake's headband is another possibility from MGS

...and that Simon sprite looks like a fucking fur clad troglodyte with a huge candycane/ party whistle. Compare that to Alucard's badass cape and ass kicking boots. No competition brah.

Alucard may look more badass but once he's taken all the colours out and is left with a silhouette, I just don't think it will be recognisable as Alucard over generic action game hero.

It's no where near as iconic as Simon's 8bit appearance which would be just as easy to identify with a solid black colour.

Just thinking back to Retro's Smash Bros symbol, which should definitely be on there, have you had a look through the player icons such as...

Screw Attack

Metroid-Symbol.png

Foxhound

MetalGearSymbol.png

Sonic Team

SonicSymbol.svg

man I'd totes forgotten how sweet FoxHound's logo is.

also: how about an Arwing? Seem to recall a nifty sprite showing how many lives you have on lylat wars

And how could we forget...

mega-man.png

also: how about an Arwing? Seem to recall a nifty sprite showing how many lives you have on lylat wars

Just below the Resi Evil 4 stick, there is an arwing under the text "do a barrel roll".

red-ring-of-death.jpg

Nintendo-64-Logo-1.png

I'm sure neither of them need explaining.

Much prefer this version haha:

conker2.jpg

Perhaps you can fit a pointing Phoenix Wright in there? (Not the most classic, granted, but I'd argue he qualifies as a gaming icon by now.)

Perhaps you can fit a pointing Phoenix Wright in there? (Not the most classic, granted, but I'd argue he qualifies as a gaming icon by now.)

He does have "objection".

App store logo.

CONTROVERSY!!

Please don't though.

I thought this would be more iconic gaming moments rather than famous gaming logos.

I have to rethink my choices now :)

Simon the wizard looks like a huge candycane / party whistle fuck fur package apes. Compared with this, Alucard badass cloak and ass kicking boots. Blah is no competition.

My god, he's RIGHT!