N-Europe

What Would Molydeux?

Happenstance

For anyone who doesnt know this was a Game Jam held at the weekend where hundreds of games designers around the world got together in various places to make games based on the joke tweets from the Peter Molydeux twitter account.

Some examples:

"Game in which you can only progress during one minute silences. You need to find creative ways to keep the nation having 1 minute silences."

"Imagine living in a world where all anyone can do is hurt each other. You on the other hand, your only ability is to hug those around you."

"You are a Pigeon who must go around the city trying to persuade business men not to jump off buildings by retrieving items from their home."

"Have you ever played a racing game and wanted to play as the road rather than the cars? I know I have..."

All the games are free to play and have been uploaded to this site.

http://www.whatwouldmolydeux.com/

Yeah im just listening to the Giant Bombcast at the moment and Patrick mentioned that some are interested in bringing them to ios and Steam when theyve had a chance to polish which would be good. Peter Molyneux has also mentioned that he could possibly be hiring some of the designers and wants to make a game himself at next years event.

Yeah im just listening to the Giant Bombcast at the moment and Patrick mentioned that some are interested in bringing them to ios and Steam when theyve had a chance to polish which would be good. Peter Molyneux has also mentioned that he could possibly be hiring some of the designers and wants to make a game himself at next years event.

That's cool that Molyneux wants to be there next year. I noticed there was one in Toronto so I may try and go next year but more to help the event as know nothing about coding lol.

On another note I love Patrick Klepek he is so funny the shaggy haired youngster who just rocked into the 1up Show once upon a time.

I played the one where you are a robotic scarecrow fighting off the last crow on earth (I, Crowbot i think it was called), and the one where you are a bear who needs to hug people to gain oxygen...

Both pretty good!

• 2 weeks later...
I played the one where you are a robotic scarecrow fighting off the last crow on earth (I, Crowbot i think it was called), and the one where you are a bear who needs to hug people to gain oxygen...

Both pretty good!

LOL

I really would love to play this game