N-Europe

Homeland

spirited away

Bump...

Well I didn't think Showtime would actually go through with it and kill off Brody. I mean, it needed to happen... but I didn't think they'd actually do it. Was a very good finale in honesty, and would of been perfect end to the show in general with Carrie adding the additional star to the memorial at Langley.

I'm not entirely sure I buy the idea that Carrie would be put into the position she gets at the end given her long list of continual fuck ups and disobedience. Let's not forget that from Episode 1 season 1 she had illegally entered Brody's house and set up surveillance without any CIA authorization. Yes okay it was worth it as she was right at the end of it, but still that strike alone should of seen her kicked out of the CIA.

The doubts of if the show can survive a season without Brody should be squashed as majority of 3rd season was Brody-less...

I just hope to shit now he's gone that'll mean Dana's gone too. Only downside to not seeing the Brody family anymore is no more Jessica who's damn fine.

I read that Saul and Quin are still to feature in Season 4, and that's fine for me. If these guys weren't included and it was just going to be the 'Carrie Show' then I'd of finished with season 3 finale.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got 2 more episodes of this to watch

Ok, so they're sending the most wanted man in America who nobody knows he's back in the country on a top secret, audacious mission to assassinate a high level terrorist threat. If anyone at all gets wind of this, the entire operation and months of work is lost.

And yet they allow him to see his daughter who they know hates him and could easily turn him in or tell somebody that he was there...

It's stuff like this that makes this show good but not great. I mean, even Carrie is not that reckless. Also the whole Saul's master plan story is far too convenient and forcedly written. Like they had an idea and had to throw certain logic out of the window, no matter what.