NEurope
dazzybee

Zen Pinball

Out of curiosity what is the top score in the UK? Is it those same guys with over a billion in the (i'm assuming) global charts (or are they European charts?)

How did you manage a score like that?

Give us a breakdown of how well your balls went *cough*

Get loads of multiballs?

Top score in the UK is 143.357 million, I'm 12th.

How did I manage it:

Had 60 million on my first ball

Got the extra ball (don't ask me how) which helped me in a big way as I stupidly lost my second ball after 2-3 million.

Got around 20 million each with Ball 3 & 4.

I had loads of multiballs, I'd say about 7-8.

Won once on Joust, easy 5 million

Mordreds Dungeon - 5 million for hitting the ball in the dungeon 2 or 3 times

On to the next table :awesome:

Cool! Haven't looked what the score is yet, but I'm assuming it's BIG. I'm in third place on the UK El Dorado table, so I hope you don't beat that anytime soon, but I shouldn't have much to worry about seeing as you said you found that table boring :heh:

I'm pretty sure @dazzybee and @welsh_gamer did the same thing to me last time I got to 1st N-E'er :heh:

Ahhh yes... I remember you mentioning it on MW3 or Letterbox over Christmas (?) and 48 hours later it was beaten :yay:

I asked Zen Studios about DLC and Marvel Pinball on Twitter a few weeks ago, and this is what they had to say :-

We'll have news for you soon! Thanks for your patience, I know a lot of people are looking forward to more 3DS content from us :)

Really hoping we'll see Marvel Pinball at the end of the month to coincide with Avengers Assemble!

Edited by welsh_gamer

Got the extra ball (don't ask me how) which helped me in a big way as I stupidly lost my second ball after 2-3 million.

I've only ever had the 4th ball twice I think and neither time did I get a new highscore with it.... which you think should be a given :heh:

Anyway just had another go... while I managed to best my own highscore I've only inched a bit closer to Losts magnificant effort.

77million now :D

Was annoying though, got 64million on the first ball, which like a week ago would have been an overall personal best on its own. Then lost the 2nd ball at only 67million and then only managed 10million more with the 3rd ball :mad:

I seem to be fairly good at getting a really good 1st ball and you think "hey if I got this on one ball and I got two left surely I'm on to something massive here" then the next two balls are small scores by comparision :(

N-E Domination update

I am now No.1 N-E player on Shaman as well as Excalibur :D

Earth Defence table next!

N-E Domination update

I am now No.1 N-E player on Shaman as well as Excalibur :D

Earth Defence table next!

F*CK YOU MOTHER F*CKER!!!

Challenge extended, accepted and fellated!

F*CK YOU MOTHER F*CKER!!!

Challenge extended, accepted and fellated!

haha he's coming for ya Dazzy

I actually only care about Excalibur ye can fight over the other tables but I will regain my crown on Excalibur and I will do it soon :heh:

Ok new personal record.

88million yes @welsh_gamer beat yo by 1million points :D

But messed up my 3rd ball and the Irish record which still stands at 92million slipped from my grasp.

However I now have that firmly in my sights as well as @lostmario and @dazzybee, I'M COMMING FOR YE BITCHES :D

Don't worry not here to report any new breaking of records (yet)... but to say I have finally got all the medal awards on the Excalibur table now, yay.

Yesterday I finally finished a "Repel the Robber Knights" game (think you have to know down like 10 of them) and just now got the one for visting Morgana's Lair and winning the game mode.

Was only the second time I've been in that mini game, the 1st time I unlocked it I had no idea what was going on :heh:

Also I took a look at the rankings and there is a NEW World Number 1

With a shocking score of 21 BILLION :wow:

Forget the previous record of 1 Billion this new guy just blew that out of the water and off the planet.

Been trying to think about how such scores could be possible, only thing I can think of is there must be no maximum to how much you can increase the Jackpot in a multiball. So this guy must have just had a massively great multiball and increased the Jackpot to a hell of a Jackpot amount. And given the Super Jackpot is triple whatever the Jackpot is that would certainly rack up the points if you managed to keep the multiball long enough and keep increasing the jackpot.

That or he cheated :heh:

(Is there hackers on 3DS yet?)

Gods motherFRAKKING DAMNIT @dazzybee

You survive one more round for now Mr. Darren but it is inevitable I will surpass you and it will be soon.

You Mr. @lostmario however, your time has come my friend, YOU TIME HAS COME AND IT IS UP

SV200513.jpg

Oh yeah I finally broke the 100million mark. Actually had 100million when I lost my 2nd ball (2nd ball went from 19million to 100million, not bad) Had the jackpot at 800,000 too on that 2nd ball if I only kept it for one more jackpot run I.... as well, hindsight sucks :heh:

But yeah 100million and one ball left you'd think I could have managed at least 15million more with the last ball but damnit just couldn't hit the multiball ramp and kept almost losing the ball, twice I needed to risk a tilt to keep it out of the outside drop lanes, damn nerves beat me, haha.

But on the plus side (well the other plus side to beating Losts score, haha) is that I am now finally NUMBER ONE IN IRELAND, on yeah. National Champion right here bitches.

SV200512-1.jpg

Just gonna tag @welsh_gamer here too for gloating reasons

Edited by Mokong

Damn, so close to beating Dazzybee too! No extra balls either? Congrats, you're gonna have to keep checking the leaderboards once a month, to make sure you're still top in Ireland.

End of the day I'm glad I set that record as it made all 3 of you improve your game to try and beat it.

End of the day I'm glad I set that record as it made all 3 of you improve your game to try and beat it.

And now you are supposed to try improve your game and beat me (and dazzy)... :heh:

Anyway I just checked my Activity Log, Zen Pinball has now overtaken Ocarina of Time, I just noticed,

My top 5 are

1: Internet Browser - 65 hours (gets a lot of use to read N-E and Twitter when in bed or on the toilet :heh:

2: Resident Evil Revelations - 56 hours (still need to finish RAID)

3: Zen Pinball - 51 hours

4: Ocarina of Time - 50 hours (I think I still need to finish the Master Quest so this could increase)

5: Tales of the Abyss - 43 hours

It'll prolly overtake RE soon unless I beat Dazzy's score sooner. If I do beat Dazzy I'll prolly put Zen away till my own score gets beaten again :heh:

And I'd say 48 of those 51 hours were all spent on Excalibur.

Oh and FYI, I finally finished a "Seige Mordreds Fortress" game, you get a good few points for it too. 200,000 x 3 to start the Seige,

500000 points for opening the catapult

1million points for using the catapult (opening and using catapult is done 3 times)

500000 points then for ramming the door open

500000 for getting the ball into the door which if you do 3 times you win teh game and get 5million points

Though if you find hiting that ramp consitantly difficult it could take ages, can't remember if you get a bonus multiplier for finishing it or not.

Didn't break my high score either, got 101million :heh:

You've played pinball over twice as long as me and you still can't beat me :D

This gem is currently on sale at a 20% discount on the eShop if you've not got it yet WHAT IS STOPPING YOU!!!!!!

@kav82 :heh:

Just snapping this one up now myself. Was in the pub last night talking about pool, and realised there is no pool game on the eShop! Mario Pool,... perfect download title :)

This gem is currently on sale at a 20% discount on the eShop if you've not got it yet WHAT IS STOPPING YOU!!!!!!

But pinball is poop.

Avengers Pinball! :D

But pinball is poop.

Not this pinball Kav.... seriously dude 4 euro well spent

@welsh_gamer @lostmario @dazzybee guys back me up here and put some peer pressure on Kav :heh:

Avengers Pinball! :D

When is that out though... I spotted a video trailer on the eShop so hopefully not much longer :D

Was in the pub last night talking about pool, and realised there is no pool game on the eShop!

VC title "Side Pocket" is available on the eshop. Would be great with a new pool game though, and even greater with a snooker game.

When is that out though... I spotted a video trailer on the eShop so hopefully not much longer :D

Looks like I spoke too soon, it's out this week :D