NEurope
Ashley

N-Europe Turns 14

This suddenly conjures images like when Bill Gates 'bought out' Homer's company in the Simpsons.

Buy 'em out, boys!

:D

Sony were trying to buy a Nintendo focused website?

Yeah they saw how great we were for the Nintendo fanbase and they wanted to turn us into S-E but we were having none of it: peace:

On a side note as it is now the day after N-E's birthday it is now the anniversary of when I first joined N-E (or C-E as it was at the time)

10 years ago today.... MY GOD, a whole decade...that's like 35% of my living years : peace:

Yeah they saw how great we were for the Nintendo fanbase and they wanted to turn us into S-E but we were having none of it: peace:

On a side note as it is now the day after N-E's birthday it is now the anniversary of when I first joined N-E (or C-E as it was at the time)

10 years ago today.... MY GOD, a whole decade...that's like 35% of my living years : peace:

Jeez. I've had buyout offers, but none of them have wanted me to change my focus. That's crazy

Wow, what an utterly moronic proposition. Glad you denied it! :D

Happy Birthday N-E. Can't believe this place has been part of my life for half of my life (almost). Mental.

Congrats! Joined with my bro in the summer of 2008, Brawl was just released and we wanted to find a tournament : D So it's been 3 ½ years now...

This site has the best community I've ever found on the internet, somehow managing to be quite diverse while maintaining an overall common ground. Everyone has their own opinion but they're levelled enough to deal with others which allows for some great discussion threads.

Yep. Somehow, N-E has remained the only web forum I'm genuinely active on. The international aspect just feels better than e.g. purely Finnish forums...plus the community is very nice! So thank you guys for making this a great place to be, let's keep on kicking ass in the future as well! : )

I can't believe I've been here for a year already. :blank:

Jeez. I've had buyout offers, but none of them have wanted me to change my focus. That's crazy

How do you feel about Digimon? ;)

Is it bad that I would have kinda liked that?

Been part of this community for many years (from the days of C-E to now), the years have been great. So many great memories indeed.

I can't believe I've been here for a year already. :blank:

And this was the sweet, sweet nectar that sucked you in.

None can resist (apart from 90% of the N-E community)

And this was the sweet, sweet nectar that sucked you in.

Haha, obviously. Like a fly to honey. ;)

My earliest N-Europe memory is one E3 a few years ago when you put up images of Custom-Robo for Gamecube and me excitingly showing all my friends who were not interested at all.

Never got it though. Never came out. And I don't actually care it never did. I don't understand why I was so excited.