NEurope
welsh_gamer

3DS Christmas & January Sales Buyer Guide

TO THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY MARIO KART 7

Boxing Day Deals week started yesterday on Amazon, there will be a 'Lightning Deal' in 3 Hours 24 mins. (6:00pm) for Mario Kart 7, I'm expecting the price to fall under £20, but we'll see.

TO THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY MARIO KART 7

Boxing Day Deals week started yesterday on Amazon, there will be a 'Lightning Deal' in 3 Hours 24 mins. (6:00pm) for Mario Kart 7, I'm expecting the price to fall under £20, but we'll see.

Already got it - but it might be a good buy to sell on ebay!!

:grin: Thanks for the heads up Dem0!

So did anyone get MK7 for £14.99? I checked after 1 minute and they were all gone.

Sonic Generations is £19.91 in-store at Tesco.

I ordered Starfox 64 3D from GAME on Christmas Day when it was In Stock but it still remains 'Unshipped' almost a week later :hmm:

I'm not in any great hurry for it as Skyward Sword is the main priority right now but I hate knowing that it's been ordered and nothing is happening with it yet..

I ordered Starfox 64 3D from GAME on Christmas Day when it was In Stock but it still remains 'Unshipped' almost a week later :hmm:
I had an email from Gameplay on the 23rd saying mine was 'On It's Way' but I've had nothing yet.

Like you I'm in no hurry as I can't play it for a good while, but this game does seem to be taking it's time! Amazon have been getting stuff to me pretty much next day over the holidays, and that's not using first class.

EDIT: OK it came the next day! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

Super Monkey Ball - £9.95

I honestly wouldn't bother with it, even at that price :hmm:

EDIT This afternoon, GAME cancelled my order of Starfox 64 3D at £14.99. I sent them a message about my frustration with this as I had ordered when it was 'In Stock' over a week ago and fully expect the game to become available again in the future.

Unsurprisingly, I checked tonight and the game is indeed back 'In Stock' at £29.99 after my order was conveniently cancelled earlier. I have since sent a follow up email demanding an explanation.

I honestly wouldn't bother with it, even at that price :hmm:

EDIT This afternoon, GAME cancelled my order of Starfox 64 3D at £14.99. I sent them a message about my frustration with this as I had ordered when it was 'In Stock' over a week ago and fully expect the game to become available again in the future.

Unsurprisingly, I checked tonight and the game is indeed back 'In Stock' at £29.99 after my order was conveniently cancelled earlier. I have since sent a follow up email demanding an explanation.

Man, that sucks. FIGHT THE POWER /NANDO/

GAME have responded..

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for your email.

I would like to apologise for the delay in our response and assure you that this is not our usual response time.

I am sorry to hear of the problems with your order.

I understand that the product you ordered was showing as being in stock when you placed your order, but after processing it was found that the product was out of stock and your order was cancelled. We have recently made some changes to our website to improve our service for customers, but unfortunately this has caused some minor problems which we are working to resolve.

I apologise for any frustration this may cause and would like to assure you that we will be back to normal service as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jordan E

The Team at GAME

Would you be satisfied with that response? I'm not..

Regards,

Jordan E

The Team at GAME

Jordan E?... What kind of professional response signs off Jordan E?

*appologies Jordan is you are actually from Krypton and the 'House of E'*

I wouldn't be satisfied at all either, but I'm not entirely sure if there's much else you can do, you always get this lame dismissive response over such things. If this was in court, they'd just hand you over a copy, but it's so insignificant to them as a company they don't even bother, the wankers! Just another reason to not shop with GAME.

I think I'm about to have something very similar happen with my order of Portal 2 from Zavvi. Nothings been done with it since before Christmas. I've just sent them a message.

I will send them a response tonight to see if I can get a better response out of them. The game is still 'In Stock' so my ideal outcome would be to get Starfox 64 3D for the price I originally paid :heh: I can't see that happening, though :indeed:

I will send them a response tonight to see if I can get a better response out of them. The game is still 'In Stock' so my ideal outcome would be to get Starfox 64 3D for the price I originally paid :heh: I can't see that happening, though :indeed:

Ah Nando that sucks! And I definitely think you should get the game for the price you placed your order at.

After all, if you walked into a store and the item was priced with that price tag and you took it to the til - they would have to sell it to you for that price. Isn't it like the law or something?!

This is no different really!

Despite there presumably being a lot of new 3DS owners since Christmas, I can't imagine there's a huge demand for Star Fox 64 or it will sell at £29.99. They'll probably have to reduce it to £14.99 again soon! In the meantime, that is indeed irritating.

Cheers welshy, ordered shinobi. Actually ordered WWE all stars too, ended up being for £9 :) Though that says shipped in a month so I'd imagine they'll cancel that one on me

Does anyone know of anywhere (on or offline) that's doing offers on Super Mario 3D Land, or LofZ: OoT please? Also, any tips on where to pick up the Professor Layton games cheaply (other than the first one, which I already have) would be gratefully received.

I only have MK7 for 3DS so far :(.

Thanks in advance guys.

YW gekko! also Pandora's box for £7.99 at game.

EDIT: it's out of stock, don't know when they'll get it back, so if you really want it then set up an email alert, and look elsewhere while you wait because that's the cheapest price I've seen.

Super Mario 3D Land is IN STOCK at PLAY.COM for £22.99 but I think most people have got it by now. either way if anyone's interested check it out!

Super Mario 3D Land is IN STOCK at PLAY.COM for £22.99 but I think most people have got it by now. either way if anyone's interested check it out!
Thanks! Just ordered it! :D

I was going to use my Amazon trade in credit to buy it, but now I can spend it on another game that's unlikely to ever come down in price!