N-Europe

Job Complaints

jayseven

By the end of the day I had cleared through the data we call on to such an extent that for the last hour I was calling number I'd called when I started today. Tomorrow I'll only have numbers I called today.

I'm supposed to be calling medium-to-large companies who have 30+ company owned/leased vehicles, who are based on mainland UK, and aren't couriers or driving schools or other industries with a very high mileage. Literally 99% of the data we have has been precisely the opposite; companies with 1-10 vehicles, existing customers, based in ireland or even car dealerships that supply the company I'm calling. The 'good' news is that our clients will be "looking at sorting out new data for us" from wednesday... but that means we won't actually have any 'til friday or next monday. As I said... there's basically 200 numbers to call, which I've called three times already, who are to small and thus 'under criteria' and many are likely to be existing customers... soo... Yeah. Basically wasting everyone's time for the rest of the week.