NEurope
Hamishmash

FAKEMONMASH - Dusk and Dawn Versions

You've defeated the Elite Four of Urion and captured Ghozeon and Ghizero... but a more pressing matter awaits...

Are you a boy or a girl?

tumblr_lnm5d45Z2R1qhyojjo1_500.png

‘Sup! The name’s Yucca and believe it or not, I’m a professor. (So… I guess you can call me Professor Yucca but I dunno if that rolls off the tongue, if ya know what I mean.)

Chances are you’ve worked out that you’re in the World of Pokémon by now… specifically the region of Pomelia! That’s where I hail from… the Sunshine Country.

Now I dunno what ya plans are for tonight, but I got something I wanna show you. Swing by my lab when you’re not busy, but make sure it’s before sun-down.

But just so that I know its you knockin’ on my door, tell me… are you a boy or a girl?

Welcome to Pomelia (based on California), home to 101 brand new Fakemon (the HamGen2!)

It is also home to the wicked Cult of the Day and the nasty Cult of the Night, and a mysterious mission by a resurrected Team Rocket to unite them.

99___apolleo_by_spune-d4fg7xw.jpg

99___artigress_by_spune-d4fg851.jpg

So... Are you going to fight for the Dawn or or run from the Dusk?

I can sense ReZ's erection already.

That aside, I look forward to this. ;)

When I come around to 98 and 99 again, I'll mostly likely redesign them a bit like I did last time with Ghozeon and Ghizero. But I like Apolleo... I'll probably tweak Artigress cos she's a bit dull. But ... I just need to get into the swing of things again!

This won't be AS regular as last time. I've put Qinc on hold because of uni work, but this project always cheered me up last year and so I'll probably upload some new ones at the weekend / Monday.

Boxarts are amazing!! :D

I don't quite get the concept behind a Sun and Moon God fading as their respective elements actually get stronger and not when both go down... and it's time for the next one to take over.

Great new theme though!

Artigress looks a little rough to me.

Boxarts are amazing!! :D

I don't quite get the concept behind a Sun and Moon God fading as their respective elements actually get stronger and not when both go down... and it's time for the next one to take over.

Great new theme though!

Artigress looks a little rough to me.

Thank you!

The idea is that they only really exist IN the Dawn and the Dusk, not during the day or the night but literally in that crossover period. In the game, you would need to go to the Temple of the Night and the Tower of the Day at the right time in order to catch them. I like the idea, a bit like the Twilight Realm... that Earth crosses over with another realm at those key points.

As for Artigress, yeah. I agree. There is something very awkward about the pose and the way the head stands.

In my first gen, I drew them on the computer, and this time I'm drawing them by hand. I'm not sure which way is best but it's just a different way to work.

JIZZ WORTHY.

Gimme da starters.

+ Poison/Electric type. thx.

Poison / Electric could be good. I actually feel much more lost this time around... the first time I had a rough 101 mapped out but this time I don't. So more suggestions will actually get made this time. :)

And starters soon, promise.

Tannut, Frilligon and Pibbit.

FUCK. Those are fucking' sweet silhouettes!

I'm not being funny. Genuinely those look definitive and awesome.

I don't like the one on the right. And the one on the left looks like Oshawott.

ixcvx5.jpg

Tanut, the Raccoon Pokémon.

Frilligon, the Frilled Lizard Pokémon.

Pibbit, the Platypus Pokémon.

:D Totally awesome. I bet the next evolutions have mixed types?

What comes to dawn and dusk, Apolleo all the way! Solar power of teh awesomeness that is the sun = thermonuclearly explosive win!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

I love them. I didn't think the first Hamish gen ones were bad by any means, in fact I really liked them but THESE are way better than them. The grass one is immense.

Fire one you can tell he evolves into the King of Pokemon.

And Magnus is amazing.

Oh. Well, I was close:

HamishmonRound2.jpg

Ahahahaha. Those are incredible! The Pibbit one is great!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

I love them. I didn't think the first Hamish gen ones were bad by any means, in fact I really liked them but THESE are way better than them. The grass one is immense.

Fire one you can tell he evolves into the King of Pokemon.

And Magnus is amazing.

Aww thanks. I was so, so worried about doing this Gen. Everything first time just sort of came to me. This time is a lot tougher, and I love, love, love my original starters and didn't think I could top them... but I actually think I have if I'm not being modest. I really dunno who I'd chose. I think I'll have to see what the final-evos look like.

Which would you chose so far?

Also - all the Urion Pokémon will be getting redesigned / altered and draw again in my current style as I go along, especially if I can't think of one, but I intend to upload a few monsters a week, Pomelia OR Urion...

Yep.

And tomorrow we'll see

Tanut > Tanumo > Yamanuki

Frilligon > Spirigon > Fortrigon

Pibbit > Platibit > Bullibus