N-Europe

Father of My Childhood - Miyamoto Tribute (Thrip)

Hero-of-Time

Lack of spoiler warning?

What game does it spoiler? Skyward Sword?

Yeah there's a bit of Skyward Sword footage in there... it's in the last minute. It's something everyone pretty much knows about anyway... it was an Avatar on here at one stage... but when I saw that I looked away for 20 secs or so, looked back and it was safe.

Ok Retro, I'm gonna watch to 3.50 if I see anything I shouldn't I'm de-modding you :heh:

EDIT:

Oh sweet, didn't realise it was a song, must download the mp3 :D ... just listening to it now without lookin at the video after the 3.50

Why is this stuck in this thread? I'd consider thripping it but not sure if there are some spoilerish footage in it... hmmmm

Edited by Mokong

Nice! :D and I can just about over look the lack of spoiler warning Hero'! ;)

The reason there is no spoiler warning is because there isn't need of one. This isn't some new footage or any story related footage, just some pretty shots. :D

Yeah there's a bit of Skyward Sword footage in there... it's in the last minute. It's something everyone pretty much knows about anyway... it was an Avatar on here at one stage... but when I saw that I looked away for 20 secs or so, looked back and it was safe.

Exactly. It's 20 seconds of footage from the 2 minute trailer that was shown at the start of this years E3. Just about everyone on here, if not all, sat and watched the conference live and seen the footage. Hell, if even you didn't there is nothing spoiled whatsoever from the footage seen in this music video.

Anyone know what @2:48 is from?

It's looks like some hi-res version of Ocarina of Time. Never seen that footage before.

Why is this stuck in this thread? I'd consider thripping it but not sure if there are some spoilerish footage in it... hmmmm

I didn't know where else to stick it, so I just slammed it into here as it's Nintendo related. If you think it deserves it's own thread then by all means rip these posts.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

OK Thripped it to Gen Chit Chat, felt it was best here rather than the Wii board as it isn't about a Wii game. Also added a small warning note bout the SS footage.

Also here's another Zelda inspired Fan written song. I'm sure people here have seen it before but I just love this one. Have it on my MP3 player for when I go for a walk :D