N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 20: The Ascent into History

Haden

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wohoo, new fixtures!

I'm expecting this season to be even tougher than the last one. I'm treating it like it's my first season. I don't think my side are completely how I want them to be. Give it another 3 seasons and that's around about when we'll start to do something special.

Looking forward to DuD. I'm expecting him to trounce me, as we had some great close games last season.

It's very hard to keep hold of money in this game :p

I have enough to keep ordering form training but I don't have enough to buy the players I want. But I suppose if everyone had enough money then it would kind of ruin the game a bit. It's better this way but still annoying when you're p00r.

It's very hard to keep hold of money in this game :p

I have enough to keep ordering form training but I don't have enough to buy the players I want. But I suppose if everyone had enough money then it would kind of ruin the game a bit. It's better this way but still annoying when you're p00r.

I keep seeing all these expensive awesome players in the transfer market. Who is buying these players?! How can they afford it?

I get fuck all. :(

You could do what i do, and hope the youth team pops someone in who is decent. Thats where some of my players have come from, and where i will be looking first to replace a retiring player at the end of the season.

I gave up last season, all them losses in the league. I know my target was to survive, and i failed. My target this year is to remain in the middle league and develop a few players before striking back to the top league again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!