N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Haden

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely we can just even it out?

Sadly the season creator. So when people say to me do this and do that I literally have no power to do anything.

Excess always goes to the Top League and then works its way down.

Btw awesome sig Ell.

I don't believe that. If it works by certain rules and priorities, you have everything you need to make it work to your advantage, as long as you know them that is.

You had no problem increasing the number, I don't see why it should be a problem now? I think 10-9-9 would suit better with the amount of active teams.

I don't believe that. If it works by certain rules and priorities, you have everything you need to make it work to your advantage, as long as you know them that is.

You had no problem increasing the number, I don't see why it should be a problem now? I think 10-9-9 would suit better with the amount of active teams.

Don't believe what?

It must be a conspiracy!

In all seriousness, I am not going to exclude teams to fit with your ideal league size.

Edited by Haden

Are there not enough teams in the lowest league that are inactive to get rid of? Thus meaning the leagues will automatically be evened up?

Thanks go to Jay :p

Eksclude teams? Half the lower league isn't playing.

Yes I can but tbh I am trying my hardest to keep this league as balanced as possible in a 3 league structure. I think it is the best way to introduce new members. Yes people will become inactive, that is crucially different to them starting inactive. For every Pompey that gives up straight away is a Peepster or Fedex who will keep our league fresh with new teams.

A few people have let me know in advance they want to come back for next season. Ideally I think 10 in each league would be great. I will hold a survey at the end of the season but I think it is silly to put people off if they want to join as some seasons we don't get anyone wanting to join.

At my count there are 3 inactive teams, I think I have 2 people who want to join including a mystery legend from past seasons so next season may be ideal.

team_fortress_2__problem_trio_by_karniz-d41o88w.png

Week 16

New Nexus: 9 Haden, 7 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 26 points

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 4 J7, 7 Bubbles 21 points

Chartreuse Trio: 6 MadDog,5 Rez, 9 Peeps 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 9 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 17 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 10 Tales, 2 Cube 16 points

Interhawk Federation: 5 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 13 points

Things are speeding up!

Are you listening? Ok.

Elites won, Bubbles is flying, All Stars shine and brother Peeps hurts people.

Boink!

Tales is a force of nature.

Boink!

If those teams form an alliance next season, we are all F$#*ing dead.

Woooooo!

Week 17

New Nexus: 7 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 23 points

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 4 J7, 8 Bubbles 23 points

Chartreuse Trio: 6 MadDog,5 Rez, 9 Peeps 20 points

The Cavaliers: 3 Silverdale Hotpot, 9 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 17 points

The Final Three: 2 Odwin, 10 Tales, 2 Cube 14 points

Interhawk Federation: 4 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 13 points

Btw alliances are completely changeable from season to season, let the intrigue begin...

cartographer.jpg

I realize these reports are ancient history. But will carry on updating before end of the season so we can get nominations sorted.

Week 4:

Roostophe Rovers 6-1 The 64s

Haden United 2-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Mcoys Sons 3-1 Silverdale Hotpot

Intergalatigo Stars 3-1 Madpool

Essex Elites 0-3 Bayern Bru

Most Important Result: Essex Elites 0-3 Bayern Bru, big away win for the newly promoted Bru in this clash of rivals.

Stylish Play: Roostophe Rovers, an incredible 6 goal win for Rovers at their attacking best.

Best Player: Dennis Mortimer, Roostophe Rovers, a goal and an assist for the veteran playmaker.

Week 5:

Intergalatigo Stars 2-2 Essex Elites

Silverdale Hotpot 0-3 Roostophe Rovers

Bayern Bru 1-1 Mcoys Sons

Madpool 1-1 Haden United

Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Dysonian Wanderers

Most Important Result: Silverdale Hotpot 0-3 Roostophe Rovers, Rovers keep the results going their way with this away win.

Stylish Play: Battlestar Odwinica, 9 chances and 2 goals for a traditionally defensive side.

Best Player: Kevin Nash, Intergalatigo Stars, the captian was strong today with 2 assists to give his team a big draw against the Elites.

Week 6:

The 64s 0-1 Silverdale Hotpot

Dysonian Wanderers 3-2 Madpool

Mcoys Sons 2-0 Intergalatigo Stars

Bayern Bru 0-0 Roostophe Rovers

Essex Elites 2-0 Haden United

Most Important Result: Dysonian Wanderers 3-2 Madpool, great win for Dyson against a resilient Madpool.

Stylish Play: Dysonian Wanderers, an impressive 3 goal margin allowed them to see off Madpool.

Best Player: Sonny Comer, Essex Elites, a rare two goals for the defensive midfielder gave the Elites a good victory.

52.jpg

As it stands the The Peeps, Aqualia, Rising Phoenix and J7 (?) are up for the lower league tourney. It will be for a prize draw spot! So it could be an easy one for one of those teams if it ends up as 4 lol.

Edited by Haden

Tales, chill out will you? The league admin controls aren't that powerful. I was league admin for a while and it's pretty much a choice of two or three options. There isn't any customization to speak of in choosing league sizes and stuff. Why the hell would Haden be lying to you? Seriously..

--

Looks like I'm probably not in with a realistic shot of winning the title with a game still to sit out, but anything can happen in Xpert Eleven, and it usually does. Bring it on Odwin.

Sounds so soulful don't you agree?

Week 7:

Haden United 0-1 Mcoys Sons

Madpool 3-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Roostophe Rovers 0-0 Intergalatigo Stars

Dysonian Wanderers 1-2 Essex Elites

The 64s 2-3 Bayern Bru

Most Important Result: Dysonian Wanderers 1-2 Essex Elites, huge away win for the Elites as they look to win another title.

Stylish Play: Bayern Bru, 3 goals away from home shows the creative core that is driving this team forward.

Best Player: Archie Gay, Madpool, was commanding up front with a goal and assist against a normally resilient Odwinica.

Week 8:

Mcoys Sons 1-1 Dysonian Wanderers

Essex Elites 3-1 Battlestar Odwinica

Roostophe Rovers 1-1 Haden United

Bayern Bru 3-0 Silverdale Hotpot

Intergalatigo Stars 4-2 The 64s

Most Important Result: Essex Elites 3-1 Battlestar Odwinica, the Elites keep the momentum up with a strong win against Odwinica.

Stylish Play: Intergalatigo Stars, the so called weakest team in the league has a show of strength as they trounce the 64s.

Best Player: Mark Undertaker, Intergalatigo Stars, Undertaker was supreme in midfield with 3 assists.

Week 9:

Dysonian Wanderers 4-1 Roostophe Rovers

Silverdale Hotpot 2-0 Intergalatigo Stars

Battlestar Odwinica 3-0 Mcoys Sons

Haden United 5-0 The 64s

Madpool 0-2 Essex Elites

Most Important Result: Madpool 0-2 Essex Elites, the Elites are looking relentless with their constant acquisition of important wins.

Stylish Play: Haden United, stamped their authority down with a huge win against the 64s.

Best Player: Roman Durov, Haden United, 2 goals and 2 assists marked a huge return to form for the set piece midfielder.

2080106.jpg

More cup news!

Ok so now we have 5, Rising Phoenix, Eights, Aquilia, J7 and Peeps. If we could get to 8 it could be good times. Anyone from Middle League or Lower League now is your chance to sign up! Winner will get a cup (of tea) and a free draw in the end of season prize draw.

Edited by Haden

Last match is up in a few hours and my first trophy(or second as a manager) is on the line. Got an relatively easy home match but I'm sure my players will find a way to screw things up at the very end. Wouldn't be the first time... Pretty disappointed with the dev values too, no one has reached 16 which I figure is the point which guarantees you 1 bar. All my players under 26 but one got 1 bar last season so I guess they are less likely now to get one. do we have to wait for the upper league to finish before we get the change report? I guess so.

Which team avoided relegation last season? Though it was a bit funny that both Cube and Seahawks are most likely to get relegated as they avoided it last season. don't mess with fate :p

Edited by Tales

Intergalaticos trying to play super defensive Odwin-esque play but luckily my dominant force proved too much!

Pretty much a decider on Friday against Bru!

Also, Jay went down :( and Bubbles went up, congrats! meaning the Hurricanes members can remain albeit switched around!

Congrats Jimbob and Peeps! (Unlucky Aqui1a!)

I honestly can see my team going down what a shame todays result was also my injury prone player is living up to his status atm lol.

Well done also to Leeds, Eights and Bubbles.

Will it be 3 new teams to the top and middle leagues next season? Great times if so!

Edited by Haden

I'm not even slightest surprised. But very undeserved in my opinion. I lead the league for the last four round only to drop in the very last.

My dev values are officially the worst ever.

Cube why in the world did you prize money on? You would be relegated anyway? But I guess they don't matter, I put on 1 million in both the last two matches and look what happened.

How do we sign up for the cup? Just post in here?

If so, sign me up.

Got an relatively easy home match

You forgot to take into account how inconsistent my team is.

Cube why in the world did you prize money on? You would be relegated anyway?

I had absolutely no idea that it was the last match of the season. I always put the minimum prize money on.

How do we sign up for the cup? Just post in here?

If so, sign me up.

Cool ok we are at 6. Cup people feel free to have a friendly this friday and I will see how many people have joined by then and set up the cup to start next tuesday.

Intergalaticos trying to play super defensive Odwin-esque play but luckily my dominant force proved too much!

Pretty much a decider on Friday against Bru!

Also, Jay went down :( and Bubbles went up, congrats! meaning the Hurricanes members can remain albeit switched around!

For stats fans. Last 5 meetings between these sides.

Bru victories: 1

Elites victories: 3

Draws: 1

Last time Bru won a home game to Elites, 2010-07-23. However last game they played Bru won 3-0.

What a classic feud!