Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

QINC! (Hamishmash's new web comic)

Hamishmash

tumblr_lrsg4tqFYN1qkg0q1o1_500.jpg

QINC Rambler of the World is the hilarious web-comic from me and Chris Southcombe and today marks the beginning of Chapter 3 with the cover!

Qinc’s Escape to Europe charts the continuing voyage of young, Hullian orphan Qinc as he searches for his recently adopted friend Ween Le Milou. His journey takes him from Hull to Doncaster, London and eventually Paris. But all the while he his being pursued by the evil Legion of Illusions who want his rubber duck more than anything in the world.

To read the first 40 pages of this epic, internet, graphic novel (in other words, Chapters 1 and 2) just click on the link below, where you’ll also find character bios, posters and even a video!

http://www.HamishMash.com/qinc

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just read through this, loved it. I love the art style, the humour, the story. I prefer that you have decided to keep away from the extreme vulgar and go with the mores strange and weird (like the hugging in bed rather than "rape").

I couldn't see the next chapter, have you made that yet?

I'm depressed at the moment. I'm uncreative and I'm trying to organise a 21st party that nobody is now coming to and yeah... down in the dumps.

Then I come on here... and see Qinc's very first fan art! And I can't help but beam with joy!

It's amazing, I love it so much. Thank you, a million times thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!