NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

To me it sounds like twice the game it once was so what on earth did the original game score then? 1/10?

Man, you should be a professional reviewer, Wii!

A professional copy & paster maybe.

So much for the Wii U version being the best version of the game.

Its been announced for the PS3 & 360 with more challenge missions & costumes.

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge has been announced by Konami for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Previously only available on Wii U, the game is an enhanced version of Ninja Gaiden 3 with additions including new weapons, improved AI, enemy dismemberment, new challenge arenas, a co-operative campaign, and a new single-player campaign for the character Ayane.

The Xbox 360 and and PS3 ports will include all DLC from the Wii U version, as well as an additional 25 challenge missions and new character costumes.

The game was made largely to fix problems fans had with the original Ninja Gaiden 3, which was released on Xbox 360 and PS3 last year.

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge will release at retail and as a download on Xbox 360 and PS3 from April 2 in North America and April 5 in Europe.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a456931/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-announced-for-xbox-360-ps3.html

Ah, well. Maybe the next version of the game will be a Nintendo exclusive.

Is that before or after Ninja Gaiden Z that probably won't be released on Wii U either? Maybe the Wii U can have the second crack at that game instead for a bit.

Well, we haven't had Ninja Gaiden 3 Σ yet.

Well, we haven't had Ninja Gaiden 3 Σ yet.

lol, good point, it will arrive on PS3 and Vita with additional dead or alive females as playable characters ^_^ Did i not hear that Nintendo helped Team Ninja fix their train wreck of a game into something decent? If thats true, isnt it a little unerhanded for them to then release the code on another machine after they where shown such good will?

lol, good point, it will arrive on PS3 and Vita with additional dead or alive females as playable characters ^_^ Did i not hear that Nintendo helped Team Ninja fix their train wreck of a game into something decent? If thats true, isnt it a little unerhanded for them to then release the code on another machine after they where shown such good will?

The whole project has been a joke. How many versions of the same game do you need to release.

Did anyone actually buy this? I bought it yesterday for cheap from game and think it's brilliant. Great fun to play and some amazing online modes! Be great to play with people who have it. Also recommend it to anyone who can find it cheap.

I want to buy it, can't find it anywhere cheap to import from the UK though. (Nintendo Australia decided to not release it at retail here, it only got a very delayed e shop release). The game has perked my interest for a while now.

I want to buy it, can't find it anywhere cheap to import from the UK though. (Nintendo Australia decided to not release it at retail here, it only got a very delayed e shop release). The game has perked my interest for a while now.

I will trade a copy for a scribblenaughts ;) ?

GAME are currently selling it for £20 - with a £4.95 charge for delivery to Austrailia.

Sign in to follow this