NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The Future of MotionPlus

Retro, you fail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_that_support_Wii_MotionPlus

You missed out on the Tiger Woods games and Grand Slam Tennis. I remember both receiving great reviews due to their use of MotionPlus.

I want both. Also, is Virtua Tennis any good for the Wii?

I have both and both are brilliant. Especially tiger woods. Though grand slam has some of the most satisfying uses of motion plus out of anything (when it works)

Grand Slam Tennis was awesome, great single player and awesome online.

Motionplus made that game so much better, felt so in control of my shots.

I still remember the epic 2 hour online game I had with dazzybee.

Edited by lostmario

I notice it says the Conduit 2 supports it. Does it improve anything at all? What does it help with?

Retro, you fail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_that_support_Wii_MotionPlus

You missed out on the Tiger Woods games and Grand Slam Tennis. I remember both receiving great reviews due to their use of MotionPlus.

I want both. Also, is Virtua Tennis any good for the Wii?

I thought there were more games which supported it; I was going to look for such a page but obviously didn't give Wikipedia enough credit, so I didn't research or post at all.

Edited by Kurtle Squad
Spelling ERROR

I notice it says the Conduit 2 supports it. Does it improve anything at all? What does it help with?

Never used it, so I don't know.

If you have any personal desire for me to test it, PM me.

Grand Slam Tennis was awesome, great single player and awesome online.

Motionplus made that game so much better, felt so in control of my shots.

I still remember the epic 2 hour online game I had with dazzybee.

Yeah. So satisfying when you nail the top spin or slice' or whatever. Can't believe that game fell out of love on these boards a little.

If I hit my deadline for Friday then I'm going to have a gaming blitz this weekend if anyone is up for any online classics!

I have been slightly tempted to get Grand Slam Tennis in the past so that I can experience the game properly in single player but I have rather disliked what I have played of the game in multiplayer. That has really discouraged me :hmm:

Wii Sports Tennis is still, for me, the best tennis game on the Wii which, whilst highlighting the quality of the game, seems a tragic waste of a controller built perfectly for an amazing tennis game that has never materialised..

I have been slightly tempted to get Grand Slam Tennis in the past so that I can experience the game properly in single player but I have rather disliked what I have played of the game in multiplayer. That has really discouraged me :hmm:

Wii Sports Tennis is still, for me, the best tennis game on the Wii which, whilst highlighting the quality of the game, seems a tragic waste of a controller built perfectly for an amazing tennis game that has never materialised..

But if the wiimotionplus controls put you off, which I can understand, they take some getting used to and aren't flawless (though I think they're incredible), the game has wiimote only which is exactly like Wii Sports Tennis AND you can control your character (though I think there's a mode where you don't even have to do that!

Wii Motion Plus definitely doesn't put me off, though. Table Tennis in Wii Sports Resort has a fantastic level of precision with each shot and I always feel in control of where I want the ball to go..

Grand Slam Tennis has never felt anywhere near as solid or satisfying :hmm: While I suspect it would start to feel a little better with practice, the game just seems to be lacking something :sad: I've played games where shots have been hit that have no right to be returned due to the receiver being too far away but somehow they miraculously jump several feet in a split second to knock it back.. and it looks horrible when that happens :nono:

When the speed is cranked up in Wii Sports Resort (which is the only way to play :heh:), it is a really exciting and pulsating game.. I only wish Nintendo themselves had translated this to a new Super Tennis, giving us the tennis game that the system deserves..

Sorry I meant the wiimotionplus specifically in this game, not generally. You can pick it up cheap, I'd personally give it a go, you'd only have a few quid to lose.

I'm sure a few of use here would give you a game!