N-Europe

3D Pokédex App

Ashley

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

samurott.jpg

Well that was over with quickly.. all stickers obtained.

If only they made it for Street Pass, with QR codes the temptation is far too strong to just get it over with.

Thing is, the QR Codes, or AR Markers as they're called, don't activate the Pokémon here. In fact, scanning all of them is quite possibly the worst thing you could do

Thing is, the QR Codes, or AR Markers as they're called, don't activate the Pokémon here. In fact, scanning all of them is quite possibly the worst thing you could do

But that didn't stop you puting the QR codes for nearly all the Pokemon on Serebii.net.

You going to explain why it's possibly the worst thing? or continue to talk in riddles?

I think he means that you need to scan a code to increase your chances of getting that particular pokemon... by scanning them all, your essentially drastically lowering your chances of getting a particular one... if I'm understanding it right..?

I think he means that you need to scan a code to increase your chances of getting that particular pokemon... by scanning them all, your essentially drastically lowering your chances of getting a particular one... if I'm understanding it right..?

Absolutely right, my good man.

I put them on Serebii.net so people can easily get their favourite Escavalier, or Galvantula

Does anyone else not get a notification for spot pass when they get a pokemon?

I ask as i came home from work today with no blue light (it was on standby) but i opened up the console and the pokedex had a blue light next to it which let me download a pokemon... I came back to it an hour later, no light but opened the console and the blue light next to the app was there...closed console, waited 5 minutes opened it back up and the same again!

Ah right.

So does it depends on the game/software? Because even though i have not played it, i thought that DoA gives u a notification light that it has downloaded something new for the game etc!

Sorry if i'm sounding like an idiot! This is my first few days of actually leaving my 3DS in standby so i'm 'learning'. :hmm:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!