Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Russell Howard (thrip)

Paj!

Stewart Francis...

Oh well, he's still a prick.

I actually think he's great. He's all one-liners but they're actually ones I'd never heard before. His timing and delivery is brilliant. It's just a shame that with one-liner comedians, you hear all their jokes after 20 mins.

he was still good even though I'd already heard about 90% of his material from Mock The Week.

Never, there's only so many times you can him talk about his dad and his frisbee joke, and it's zero.

Ricky Gervais when I saw his Science stand-up (incredibly disappointing)

You sound surprised.

Stewart Francis...

I actually think he's great. He's all one-liners but they're actually ones I'd never heard before. His timing and delivery is brilliant. It's just a shame that with one-liner comedians, you hear all their jokes after 20 mins.

Actually saw him live because he was the warm-up for Ricky Gervais when I saw his Science stand-up (incredibly disappointing) and he was still good even though I'd already heard about 90% of his material from Mock The Week.

[Edit] YES DAZZ!

Yeah he was the warm up for the Science gig I went to.

Where did you see it?

We could have been in the same place!

Stewart Francis...

Actually saw him live because he was the warm-up for Ricky Gervais when I saw his Science stand-up (incredibly disappointing) and he was still good even though I'd already heard about 90% of his material from Mock The Week.

[Edit] YES DAZZ!

I dunno; Jimmy Carr has excellent and original one liners.

• 3 weeks later...
:zzz:

I'm afraid I though it was shit :nono:.... Worse than Russell Howard.:(

It wasn't really exactly an explanation of how Russell Howard is shit. All he admitted was that he had gotten a decent amount for charity, and he himself was selfish for not having done so.