N-Europe

Has anyone got FEAR.

Caris

I played the single player demo and found it more tense and frightening than enjoyable, but then again i'm like that with most horror games :heh: (I like Resi4 though)

From other people's impressions I've heard its excellent and worth getting if you like the genre.

It is, the best horror/FPS ever. It has some incredible AI and set pieces. If you don't buy it, you're not a PC FPS fan.

Sweet :), think ill buy it 2moro

How does it compare to half life 2, and also is it on about the same graphical level as loast coast?

Err... it's alot more shiney and urban than HL2. Infact it really plays very differently and hard to be compared.

It's very scary at the start, some during the middle and very very at the end. It has a deeper story than it seems at the start, and it is incredibly demanding on your machine.

You should enjoy it if you liked HL2.

I just downloaded the DEMO, i was full into it loving the game i went down a ladder turned around and saw a girl i jumped so high my knee hit off the desk and is FUCKING killing me.

Great game though :P

Hhaha, shes great. Yeah the beginning is fairly scary. It does level out into more of an (insane) action game. There really is nothing like firing a shotgun point blank into an enemy and watching them blow up into a cloud of just pure blood.