NEurope
Daft

Movie Poster Contest

I can't bring myself to re-make goatse personally! The picture scares me as it is.

I'll think about what to draw whilst revising and hopefully make something terrible in my break.

15wexih.jpg

I must confess, the picture isn't mine but it came up when I was looking for bling so I say it was using my initiative! :p

For some reason that image won't load for me. Multi re-fresh-blogs and copy image URL direct access hax. Anyone else having hax/

For some reason that image won't load for me. Multi re-fresh-blogs and copy image URL direct access hax. Anyone else having hax/

I've just changed the hosting I was using for the image. It may work now.

Link is broken for Cube's and I can't remember what it was. Any chance of a repost?

Link is broken for Cube's and I can't remember what it was. Any chance of a repost?

Thanks for letting me know. It also mean that work's web store is completely offline so I've had a rant at my hosting company.

I've bunged it back on imageshack:

Edit: Removed as I've fixed my website.

Edited by Cube

Okay, this is always tricky.

weeyellowbloke - I like it. I like the idea behind it and the feel. It's just missing a bit of BANG. Not quite sure what, though.

MoogleViper - I lolled. Dale Winton, WTF? Loved.

Rez - Loved it. COuld have maybe been a tiny bit more Lord of the Ringsy, maybe.

MoogleViper (again) - I love your fake credits.

Cube - Awesome.Gives Sonic back some of that respect he's so lacking.

WinLotROAR is then....weeyellowbloke

LOTR2.jpg

I do like serious posters and I think with more time this could be made into a killer teaser poster. Well done!

Runner ups, because I have little to no respect for authority, are everyone else (Cube, Rez and MV).

I must confess, the picture isn't mine but it came up when I was looking for bling so I say it was using my initiative! :p

I splained the love rules.

WinLotROAR is then....weeyellowbloke

I do like serious posters and I think with more time this could be made into a killer teaser poster. Well done!

Runner ups, because I have little to no respect for authority, are everyone else (Cube, Rez and MV).

For serious? I thought it was a bit poo, but I shall claim victory and blame the poo-ness on Paint.

New movie poster theme....

Indiana Jones, but not the fourth one that shall not be named.

5782929523_4e2713aed1_b.jpg

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Edit: The extra 'The' is ironic.

You buying that?

Edited by Daft