N-Europe

Literal Music Videos

Beast

Inspired by my post in the Friday thread.

I don't know about you guys but I love literal music videos. Ever since seeing the literal Total Eclipse of the Heart, I've loved them since. Here are three of my favourites:

I've always wanted to make one, I think I will one day.

What literal videos do you guys like? Would you guys make one? What one would you make?

Discuss and share!

Spin around, Ninjas!

YouTube was absolute shit for this video. Either that Cat border or a shitty shaky video. This is what I managed to find, not sure how/if it embeds.

I'm priding myself on "knowing about this ages ago" but the potential for it/the past/future songs* is so immense it's unreal.

*However the majority of them will be [to the tune of the song] "shot of fit girls dancing. Close/long shot of girls dancing. The lead singer attempts dancing in a club/alleyway". Point is, many music videos are shite.

YouTube was absolute shit for this video. Either that Cat border or a shitty shaky video. This is what I managed to find, not sure how/if it embeds.

I'm priding myself on "knowing about this ages ago" but the potential for it/the past/future songs* is so immense it's unreal.

*However the majority of them will be [to the tune of the song] "shot of fit girls dancing. Close/long shot of girls dancing. The lead singer attempts dancing in a club/alleyway". Point is, many music videos are shite.

I pride myself on that fact as well. For some reason, because of the Rebecca Black video, some of my friends think it's the latest thing to do. I just told them about 'Total eclipse of the heart, the 'Hero' video and the 'I would do anything for love' video and realised they've missed out on awesomeness. I've only just found 'You spin me right round' last night.