N-Europe

Björk

drahkon

AIFOL actually melts me, my favourite song by Bjork, one of my faves ever. EVER. So is Play Dead but I try keep that fact schtum. Apart from now. Yes.

As Paj! already said:

And then of course the album ends with the most briliant song with the best music video ever. Though the album version is different, in order to make aural sense after Pluto.

Sometimes I watch that video and just stare out to space afterwards.

Trust your head around. It's all around you. All is full of love. You just ain't receiving.

The most powerful song I've ever heard? Most powerful video I've ever seen?

All Is Full of Love is beauty given to us in the form of music. If this song was a woman I'd marry it right here and now and kill us both so we could spend eternity together.

Yeah I'm feeling the love here. All Is Full Of Love is my favourite song ever. The triplet of Alarm Call, Pluto and that at the end of Homogenic is just unreal.

I can take or leave the video version though.

Edited by ipaul

• 2 weeks later...

I love Björk, she is one of a kind. She doesn't worry about what the industry wants from her, and does things her way.

Can't wait for Biophillia, either. Any of you guys seen the new album teaser she released? I would post a link, but I'm a newbie here and I havn't posted enough times, so it won't let me. It's on her official site, and on YouTube if you're interested.

Personally, I love all of Björk's albums (not counting Drawing Restraint) but my favourite has got to be Vespertine. I love how it gives off a chilling representation of Winter, yet, makes you feel really warm inside. It's great.

• 2 weeks later...

My god.

At first I was like "WELL - I was kinda over Comet Song/Volta-ishness", then it got into it. The end. Her Final Smash/Limit Break. Then it's done. She's moved on.

I love. I'm pleasantly stunned.