N-Europe

Plastic Surgery

Ashley

I don't really want it now or in the future if things go alright, mainly because I don't like the thought of the procedures and how brutal it all is. I think if other people want it it's fine but maybe surgeons should just say "no" to some people ... Michael Jacskon, Jackie Stallone ...

I want my eyes fixing with lasers, but that's a bit different really. Kind of. It's very similar I guess. I'm waiting for the price to drop and for it to become a bit more established.

I want my eyes fixing with lasers, but that's a bit different really. Kind of. It's very similar I guess. I'm waiting for the price to drop and for it to become a bit more established.

I would also like that done....im fed up of being partially blind. Maybe ill just get a laser and try to fix my acne and my eyes myself. I can't go wrong really!

I think, plastic surgery can be a blessing if you have deep issues with parts of your body (say, your nose). But I think it´s really idiotic to enlarge your boobs or get you fat sucked out of your body just to look more like the current most popular trend.

I am a bit overweighed, so what? If people don´t like me the way I am: Screw them! :grin: