N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whoever the enthusiastic man is should be able to tell you what happened right, they were watching me the previous night.

Also I said Chairdriver was mafia, Cube said he was good.

Here are two points in your story I don't think make sense.

Every night Cube has controlled someone, he has appeared in the write-up, now when my roleblock has finally worked on him, he doesn't appear. It makes sense.

When he controlled mr-paul, which is what he does with his muscle manipulation, mr-paul found out the information as well as him. Now when he claims I controlled him, then his power has suddenly changed and whoever I made him control doesn't get the information too?

You people don't get that alignments don't show up, Ellmeister doesn't even show up in the write-up, ever. He could make up anything whatsoever, and there's no way for you to prove him wrong because you'll just follow him blindly.

And if I could control people, surely I would have controlled ReZ into killing people instead of getting him lynched.

I didn't get info about you except for that one night, that is why you I don't know anything about you. My power is passive so I don't think I appear in the write-up/ don't know what I would be described as. I'm not the enthusiastic woman.

Also, in the write-up it doesn't show anything about roleblocking, it simply shows you getting "shivers" and talking extensively.

"Well ReZ got to break up my whole house, so maybe he finished what he was told to do and that is why my power worked on him. If my power was stronger, wouldn't Cube's power not affect him at all as he claims happened the previous night and this night?"

I agree with Cube's point about you telling ReZ to stop and he listens to you. He clearly wasn't finished, he dropped a chair in the middle of doing nothing. Why would he listen to you? Perhaps you were a more convincing controller?

Also your thing about Mr-Paul may be because Cube can control someone to investigate, you control them to find out information about their powers/who they are and then get that information yourself.

The write-up clearly shows someone getting information, and I just simply know for a fact it is the commanding woman, and you yourself said you were the commanding woman. How can any more proof be needed/shown?

Vote Diageo people, stop messing around!

sorry, I tried to find your colour and clearly got it wrong Diageo :p

That would be all fine and dandy if you were claiming I was controlling someone. But Cube and you are saying I was controlling Cube into controlling someone. Therefore he would have to use his power.

You believed there was a second controller, that wasn't me before. He probably doesn't appear in the write-up. So when I tried roleblocking Cube, he controlled him, possibly it is Ellmeister because he never appears in the write-up. That's why it's on two separate lines. And last night he was controlling Rummy, and that's why me and Cube didn't appear, because my roleblock on him worked.

And the ReZ thing still has the unexplained breaking of everything in my house. People just seem to ignore that because it doesn't fit into anyone's theory.

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

And if I controlled you Cube into doing anything, can we get the blonde woman and the dignified lady to contribute here to tell you I'm not lying.

Okay, prove to me by showing where in the write-up you are roleblocking someone...I've asked several times I think now (maybe just once) and you haven't done so.

Okay, prove to me by showing me in the write-up where you saw me get information?

Already done that:

"An enthusiastic man watched over the commanding woman as she spoke extensively to another man.

The bald man felt compelled to alter his plans for the night, forcing a blonde woman to keep an eye on a dignified lady. He then made sure the blonde woman imparted her information to someone else."

I already said that "someone else" is the commanding woman, which you've already said was you.

Already done that:

"An enthusiastic man watched over the commanding woman as she spoke extensively to another man.

The bald man felt compelled to alter his plans for the night, forcing a blonde woman to keep an eye on a dignified lady. He then made sure the blonde woman imparted her information to someone else."

I already said that "someone else" is the commanding woman, which you've already said was you.

And where are you? You don't even show up, so how do we know you're not lying.

You're still ignoring that the write up pretty much says you controlled me the previous night.

No, it doesn't. It says someone controlled you.

On the first line you can see me talking extensively to you, which I already said was because you wouldn't listen.

And on the second line it shows you being controlled. I'm telling you there's another controller out there and it's not me.

Diageo, Ell is the enthusiastic man you keep asking to verify what happened.

My controlling also appeared on separate lines, and the roleblock thing is a load of bull as it still would have worked if I was being controlled.

Diageo, Ell is the enthusiastic man you keep asking to verify what happened.

My controlling also appeared on separate lines, and the roleblock thing is a load of bull as it still would have worked if I was being controlled.

I didn't get info about you except for that one night, that is why you I don't know anything about you. My power is passive so I don't think I appear in the write-up/ don't know what I would be described as. I'm not the enthusiastic woman.

He is not, see, says so himself. His power is passive, he doesn't appear in the write-up.

And you already talked about power priority depending on who sent the PM in first, so it wouldn't have worked.

I'm not the enthusiastic man.

People will just have to trust what I'm saying. There is always an element of that in this game Diageo, stop trying to mislead people, you have not shown clearly where you are a roleblocker, I think that is just a cop out for an easy claim from a mafia.

I'm not the enthusiastic man.

People will just have to trust what I'm saying. There is always an element of that in this game Diageo, stop trying to mislead people, you have not shown clearly where you are a roleblocker, I think that is just a cop out for an easy claim from a mafia.

You have not shown where you see me getting information either. You could have gotten the information and claimed I did because you thought the write-up was ambiguous enough to allow it, and it's working.

I'm not trying to mislead people, I think you are. Because I did not get any information and I did not control anyone. Anyone can investigate me, or lie detect or anything, I'm not lying.

I have clearly shown where it said about the imparted information. The only thing I know about that is who the someone else was.

I asked who the commanding woman was yesterday, you said it was you but before I got a chance to do anything, the majority had already been reached.

I have clearly shown where it said about the imparted information. The only thing I know about that is who the someone else was.

I asked who the commanding woman was yesterday, you said it was you but before I got a chance to do anything, the majority had already been reached.

Everyone knows who the commanding woman is, they have known from the start. Then you pretend you don't even though you clearly do so that you look more innocent when you accuse me.

The imparted information could have been to you, there's nothing in the write-up that says you were anywhere there to see it.

Are you the dignified lady by any chance?

And you already talked about power priority depending on who sent the PM in first, so it wouldn't have worked.

Yes, it would have worked, because it's not a paradox situation like the one you asked about.

Yes, it would have worked, because it's not a paradox situation like the one you asked about.

What about the ReZ situation early in the game. If I was earlier than you then ReZ wouldn't even have made it to my house. What happened there then?

I'm not following this Diageo debate btw. I'm way off and won't play catch up with 23 pages of Diageo debate.

I targeted Heroicjanitor again and it says the energy he is restaining is rapidly increasing. Sounds worrysome to me.

What about the ReZ situation early in the game. If I was earlier than you then ReZ wouldn't even have made it to my house. What happened there then?

With the new found information from Ell there is something else that stands out.

'Why did you come here?!' She screamed, 'Get out of my house!'

Without delay, the man dropped the chair he was holding and left via the broken window. The woman looked extremely confused.

I think that ReZ may have had alternating powers (Odd Nights he could use his starting power/one of his consumed powers, even nights would be to kill and gain new powers). I don't know what he was actually doing, but I think his power was likely successful.

There are two things of interest: "Why did you come here?!" and "The woman looked extremely confused." This sounds a lot like you expected him to be elsewhere because you tried to control ReZ. I beat you to him.

With the new found information from Ell there is something else that stands out.

I think that ReZ may have had alternating powers (Odd Nights he could use his starting power/one of his consumed powers, even nights would be to kill and gain new powers). I don't know what he was actually doing, but I think his power was likely successful.

There are two things of interest: "Why did you come here?!" and "The woman looked extremely confused." This sounds a lot like you expected him to be elsewhere because you tried to control ReZ. I beat you to him.

Or maybe it was because I was going to roleblock him, but he appeared in my house.

This goes against the point you were saying earlier though that my power would still work on you if you were being controlled by someone else.

I'm not following this Diageo debate btw. I'm way off and won't play catch up with 23 pages of Diageo debate.

Basically:

- Diageo targeted me on two nights.

- On both nights I was controlled.

- Ell says he knows that the commanding woman (Diageo) controlled me.

- There are parts of the write-up that doesn't make sense if we went with what we suspected: that Rummy is the mafia roleblocker.

- There are also more little bits that make no sense.

- If Diageo is the mafia controller then it all makes sense.

This goes against the point you were saying earlier though that my power would still work on you if you were being controlled by someone else.

It doesn't do any such thing.

Ell does not say I controlled you. He clearly said that all he knows is the person came over and told me information.

And also, the mafia could have clearly controlled Rummy so then he would have an excuse for targeting Sméagol.

And also, the mafia could have clearly controlled Rummy so then he would have an excuse for targeting Sméagol.

That's still a possibility, but it would mean that you lied about targeting me last night: you would have targeted Rummy and beaten me to him.

I don't really understand what you are saying there though.

Which means that I was forced into making Rummy target Sméagol.

But that's not what the write-up says. It's nothing like the previous night one. I targeted you and roleblocked you. And the other controller targeted Rummy and controlled him.