ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suspicions:

Me: I'm not evil!

Peeps: sent in a silly target last night :p

Dannyboy: strange situation with MadDog last night, ice, can we fully trust his lie detector? On the other hand, investigated as good.

Tales: gets bad lie detector ratings from Dannyboy and gives him migraines, I got told he was a protector but Cube said I hadn't targeted him, I suspect I might have got Diageo instead. However on re-investigation I got one of the powers he did claim. Brought back from a previous game, does that suggest anything or not?

Nintendohnut:We know he has two powers in Ice Beam and Clear Body, but do we really know what they do? Did the posts of Dohnut's that Dannyboy analysed have the definitions of powers? Or just his claim to be good? Got good lie detector results and a good investigation from Peeps.

I really do not know which way to go.

Did the posts of Dohnut's that Dannyboy analysed have the definitions of powers? Or just his claim to be good? Got good lie detector results and a good investigation from Peeps.

I analysed the page with only the post in which he explains his role and powers and got the standard (above) 90% truth rating.

The time travel aspect may not mean that much... Ho-oh was in this game too and wasn't mafia :heh:

Haven't the second generation Pokémon always existed, just without people just knowing about them before? What's strange is that Tales's Moltres is specifically mentioned to be the one from the previous game, but how did it come back in time if not with Mewtwo?

I analysed the page with only the post in which he explains his role and powers and got the standard (above) 90% truth rating.

Haven't the second generation Pokémon always existed, just without people just knowing about them before? What's strange is that Tales's Moltres is specifically mentioned to be the one from the previous game, but how did it come back in time if not with Mewtwo?

Still doesn't explain why Moltres changed side. It does not make sense that I would. Moltres existed in the first games anyway.

The focus should be on the redirector. mr-paul got someone elses power when he "investigated" me the first time around(Cube claims he didn't), and you appear to target someone else. And in any case, it would be weird for the game not have a redirector, isn't there always at least one?

I'm really not sure why heroic is so desperate to lynch me, every post seems to be hinting toward getting rid of me. Even if someone else says 'this person might be evil' he says 'yeah but Nintendohnut probably is too', I don't really know why.

I'm still incredibly suspicious of Eenuh, moreso than anyone else at this point, so I won't change my vote. I think she's wriggling out of it here, posting things like 'oh I don't know why this is happening, I don't want to defend myself any more' etc. A very townie-sounding thing to do, so the perfect defence for a mafioso...

Right then, well I might as well make a post to analyse stating my targets. Dannyboy, if it's okay with you, analyse this post. If you don't want to I won't be offended or annoyed but it will help if you can!

I am Tentacruel. I have three powers, called Water Stone, Ice Beam and Clear Body. The first makes certain pokemon evolve. The second stops them from voting and the third stops me from appearing in the write-ups, but as far as I know I can still be targeted.

My targets have been:

Night 1: Targeted Eenuh, wanted to test the power/appearing in write-ups thing. Wasn't sure what would happen, seems like nothing happened as she didn't get a PM or mention it in the day.

Night 2: Did nothing, it would have been pointless.

Night 3: Targeted Chairdriver, which made him evolve (I targeted him because I thought this was the case after he was resurrected. Turns out I was right, although I didn't know until he admitted it in the thread as I didn't get a PM and didn't appear in the write-up)

Night 4: Did nothing

Night 5: Did nothing

So there we are, analyse this! Also, if anyone can investigate me tonight and confirm that I am good I would appreciate it. It's really annoying that after coming out with all this information people don't believe me, but hopefully if Danny can analyse or I can be investigated that will clear things up.

I STILL don't trust Eenuh but won't push it any more. I also REALLY don't understand heroic just constantly voting for me. Sure, I sound a little suspicious, but there are much better targets around to vote for. It's starting to make me think that he has some sort of alternative win condition where he has to be the first person to vote for a lynch a certain number of times, or something equally as random.

Anyway, shouldn't be night yet. Please use investigatory powers on me tonight and you will see that I am good and have been telling the truth!

So these posts are supposedly over 90% true.... if there hasn't been a re-director.

If Nintendohnut is the redirector all he would have to do is redirect Danny to a town. A town would be telling the truth. And we know from mr-pauls two investigations of me that Rez doesn't say if you have been redirected. His Ice beam has never been proven either.

And, when has ReZ actually said that the mafia would be a mix up of different types?

Last time we were all dragons, it would make sense if they were all icey to a degree this time.

I'm still really unsure, but leaning towards there being a re-director or some kind of changer, due to my weird investigation and Danny's odd appearance in this last write up.

The main thing that takes suspicion off of Tales for me is that he has a double vote. The mafia wouldn't have had two double voters, would they?

Hold on, I just want to make sure I have a few things straight before going any further...

First of all, people think I am a redirector, and that on the night Dannyboy investigated my post, I redirected him to someone good. Somehow, at the same time, I redirected The Peeps so that he got an investigation that said I was good too. Correct?

Let's have a look at the possible things that have happened:

1) Possibility 1

- I am a mafia redirector.

- On the night Dannyboy lie detected me, I redirected both him and another investigator

- Last night I targeted Dannyboy and made him target Maddog instead of Tales, which means that Maddog must have lied on that page (unlikely considering he was good)

- If I was the only remaining mafia member I redirected Dannyboy last night as well as managing a kill.

- So I must have somehow carried out two actions last night (despite being proven to be good, I might add)

- If all this is true then it is possible that Tales is telling the truth

So that is the first option. Now option 2:

2)

- I am not a redirector. I am a townie with the powers that I described exactly on the page Dannyboy analysed. Nobody else is a redirector so he couldn't have been redirected, and neither could the Peeps when he investigated me and found me to be good.

- If this is the case there is no redirector, and I am certainly good

- If there is no redirector something must have happened in the write-up as there is some confusion, but I don't know what that is.

- It also means that Dannyboy definitely targeted Tales and that he has therefore lied.

- This would mean that Tales must be the killer.

What I don't understand is that Danny analysed my post in which I explained all my powers, as well as the post where I said I was good, and I was proven to be telling the truth both times. Not only that but I have been cleared as good by the Peeps.

Are these the only two options? It's basically between me and Tales, is that correct?

@Tales - like I said, in a previous game I maintained my character but changed allegiance. The reason is not why you changed sides, the issue is how you managed to travel back in time. I know Moltres was in the previous game but you posted your own PM apparently, and in that PM it explicitly says that you have survived the last game and gained experience. To still be the same pokemon in this game you must have travelled back in time, and the only way you could have done that is with Mewtwo's device. I actually think this is the strongest piece of evidence we have that you are a mafioso.

Good points Dohnut. I'm so confused.

I have one question that popped into my head though, why couldn't MadDog target you the other night when me and Peeps could?

And we still don't know why Dannyboy appears to be attacking MadDog last night..

It's between you, me and Danny. Danny is heavily implicated to be at the scene when MadDog died.

How did you come to the conclusion I killed anyone...?

And that time traveling theory is too farfetch'd. It's just a story and doesn't need to explain why every Pokemon is here. You evolved since the last game for one. You haven't even posted your role pm. Why?

I have to be honest, I have absolutely no idea why Maddog couldn't target me. Like you said, both you and the Peeps managed to do so, so I'm not sure what was different to stop him. I certainly didn't do anything (what could I do that only affected one person and let two others target me?)

Also mr-paul, in regards to your previous point about the Dragon Mafia game - to be fair in that game there were also townies who were Dragon types as well. In fact it was one of the things that caught us out early on when Diageo was lynched for being a dragon - we thought they were evil and that totally threw us off the scent... then they did turn out to be evil after all!

because I haven't needed to.

I haven't evolved from the last game. Seriously, I'm not trying to be rude here but it's like you're ignoring my posts. I explained my entire role in the post that Dannyboy analysed a few days ago, in which I explained my entire role. Anyway, we KNOW I'm not the same pokemon! Tentacool was killed at the end of the last game, don't you remember? Seriously, you're clutching at straws here.

In terms of the killing, who do you think it was? I'm assuming it was you because there is only one mafioso left and I'm pretty sure you're that mafioso, so I assume it was you that killed last night, especially seeing as you don't appear in the write-up (something you were calling me evil for yesterday, by the way)

because I haven't needed to.

I haven't evolved from the last game. Seriously, I'm not trying to be rude here but it's like you're ignoring my posts. I explained my entire role in the post that Dannyboy analysed a few days ago, in which I explained my entire role. Anyway, we KNOW I'm not the same pokemon! Tentacool was killed at the end of the last game, don't you remember? Seriously, you're clutching at straws here.

In terms of the killing, who do you think it was? I'm assuming it was you because there is only one mafioso left and I'm pretty sure you're that mafioso, so I assume it was you that killed last night, especially seeing as you don't appear in the write-up (something you were calling me evil for yesterday, by the way)

It's just too random. Tentacool then and Tentacruel now. I know he was killed, but it's too random. It doesn't mean your evil though, I actually leaning more towards Danny now. Have you confirmed his power mr-paul? (Danny's I mean)

I do appear in the write up, but nothing that proves my innocence unfortunatly, as it's related to mr-pauls action and not mine.

I've confirmed Danny's power as "psychic scan", then he has said that he has another power called reveal which allows him to post his PM if he has 75% of majority (now impossible to use as you can post PMs anyway and there's no way of getting 75% majority).

I'm quite unsure of everything. I'm not sure why people are so scared to post their PMs. I've posted all mine although there was no suspicion on me at all. At this stage, where if we lynch the wrong person the mafia wins, there should be no reason to hide anything.

It's just too random. Tentacool then and Tentacruel now. I know he was killed, but it's too random. It doesn't mean your evil though, I actually leaning more towards Danny now. Have you confirmed his power mr-paul? (Danny's I mean)

I do appear in the write up, but nothing that proves my innocence unfortunatly, as it's related to mr-pauls action and not mine.

I'm so tired of this. Listen, I've helped take out THREE mafiosos. THREE! And it wasn't like I jumped on the bandwagon because it was inevitable - I was part of the offensive against both Jonnas, Ellmeister and Eddie. You can go back and read it for yourself. Furthermore, I've been investigated as good by The Peeps, yet you still suspect me? You're only strengthening my suspicions here.

I have this crazy theory that the device going off last night somehow let the mafia alter the write-up. That would explain my apparent strange actions, and it would fit with you trying to direct suspision my way.

Im sorry but seeing as he cleared me the other day I just don't believe he's evil. I mean, surely, if he was the last mafia member he could have just said I lied and that I needed to be lynched? Anyway, I still don't believe you can prove that you actually targeted Dannyboy, all we have is your word. Plus, you said Chair targeted Dannyboy, and if he were mafia that wouldn't have worked 'cause he'd have been role blocked, surely?

I'm so tired of this. Listen, I've helped take out THREE mafiosos. THREE! And it wasn't like I jumped on the bandwagon because it was inevitable - I was part of the offensive against both Jonnas, Ellmeister and Eddie. You can go back and read it for yourself. Furthermore, I've been investigated as good by The Peeps, yet you still suspect me? You're only strengthening my suspicions here.

I have this crazy theory that the device going off last night somehow let the mafia alter the write-up. That would explain my apparent strange actions, and it would fit with you trying to direct suspision my way.

Yes, the theory is crazy.

Im sorry but seeing as he cleared me the other day I just don't believe he's evil. I mean, surely, if he was the last mafia member he could have just said I lied and that I needed to be lynched? Anyway, I still don't believe you can prove that you actually targeted Dannyboy, all we have is your word. Plus, you said Chair targeted Dannyboy, and if he were mafia that wouldn't have worked 'cause he'd have been role blocked, surely?

He's been after me for quite a while so it makes sense he is still making things up to get my lynched. "Clearing" other townies make the said townies trust him. It doesn't mean he is telling the truth. Your turn to eplain the danny and write up.

As I said, the info I get might as well be based on pms sent and nothing to do what happens in the write up. We don't know what Rez is thinking. The pm does just say "targeted".

You target me last night?