N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, I don't understand why you claim to keep protecting yourself against roleblocks? What is the point? Total waste of a power where you could've been protecting me and Peeps from being roleblocked when investigating (if that is what your power actually is). Did you target yourself this last night too? If so why are symbols flying out of the hatch that you're still in?

The thing is, I don't understand why you claim to keep protecting yourself against roleblocks? What is the point? Total waste of a power where you could've been protecting me and Peeps from being roleblocked when investigating (if that is what your power actually is). Did you target yourself this last night too? If so why are symbols flying out of the hatch that you're still in?

I protect against negative powers, not just roleblocks. From all I know, chairdriver is the only roleblocker and he claims he only blocks mafia members (so you and The Peeps are not a target). I targeted myself a few nights because I didn't know who else to go for. Last night I targeted The Peeps, as I said on the previous page (go read my post again please).

Since we're past day 8, that means I can post my role PM right?

Eenuh, you are Porygon, a member of the town.

Porygon (Advanced Protection Protocol) You can select a target at night. That player will be protected from roleblocks, redirections and other negative powers (apart from kills) and if someone targets them with a power that may have a positive effect, the positive effect will be enhanced somehow.

I don't get any message that tells me whether my power worked or not though. I just have to go by the write-up or by what people say.

Why would you target yourself...?

And if that's true, why didn't you get another action to target someone else?

My power doesn't work the same as other enhancers, would be a bit pointless to have the same power multiple times in the game... I don't think anyone I targeted has been given a double target or whatever. I don't think that's how my power works (if it works at all, I have no proof of it).

And like I said I targeted myself because I had no clue who else to go for. Apart from mr-paul and The peeps (and they can't be blocked by you), I don't really trust anyone so don't see the point in protecting a possible mafia member from roleblocks. I can't protect against killing anyway so yeah.

PREVIOUSLY IN THE POKEMAFIA

The snow started to come down heavily. Moltres had no choice but to retreat to its high mountain cave.

146.png

Tales was Moltres. His home has been damaged both physically and metaphorically. He won the game with town, with his powerful fire body he could illuminate anyone targeting him and find out who did so. The backlash to roleblockers would have been apparent.

Tales, you have retained your character role. But with experience comes power.

146.png

Moltres (Stalker, Influential, Brute) Moltres can target a player in the night phase. You will be sent a PM back stating who targeted that player. Moltres' votes count for double. If Moltres is targeted in the night phase to be killed, it will simply diminish its huge flame body. It will take another kill attempt to finish it off. (Power of the Sun - Moltres holds great sunshine power inside its body. If Moltres targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

I didn't say I could survive one night kill because it would be good for the town if the mafia wasted a night, and they probably wouldn't dare targeting me again. I think that's what happened with MadDog since he is also a legendary bird. I'm okay with telling now considering this is most likely the last day of the game no matter what happens.

My role pm?

For gods sake don't show him this one;

Tales. You're looking pretty sexy in the last photo you sent me. So sexy in fact that.....it got me hot and flustered. So to treat you I took a similar photo and placed it in the below spoiler tag.

Shame on you people. You know this is a joke.

Seeing we're now allowed, i'm going to post all my result PMs just to show the irregularity with Eenuh's.

Night 1:

mr-paul, posing as an empty shell you gathered information on Diageo.

You learned he has a power named "Inheritance Revival Egg"

Night 2:

mr-paul, you investigated Zell. You discovered that he has a power "Roleblocker"

On your way home you felt someone following you. From nowhere came a cool and refreshing splash of water. Feeling refreshed your power has been enhanced for Night 3.

In Night 3 you will be able to target yourself in addition to a target of your choice.

Night 3:

mr-paul, you were attacked by a powerful flame charge, knocking you to the ground you were unable to fulfil your actions.

However you were splashed by a refreshing spray and in the next night phase you will be able to target yourself in addition to another target (again).

Night 4:

mr-paul you investigated Tales and discovered that he has a power named "Protector", and you investigated mr-paul and discovered that he has a power named "Ability Name Investigator".

You also evolved.

Wartortle (Ability Name Investigator, Rapid Spin) You can target a player in the night phase. You will receive a PM back stating the name of that players power. If they have multiple powers you will only find out the name of one power. In addition to this, you can also choose to use Rapid Spin. If you do then you will be spinning too quickly to appear in the write up. (Water Stone Trigger - Squirtle holds great water power inside its body. If Squirtle targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

Night 5:

mr-paul, you investigated mr-paul and discovered that he has an ability named "Rapid Spin".

mr-paul, you have evolved. Now lacking the speed to spin so quickly,.....but...you sprouted two fuck off cannons, which helped to cheer you up.

Night 6:

mr-paul, you investigated Eenuh. Blip...blip...you discovered that her only power is named "Advanced Protection Protocol"

Night 7: (there was a bit of a fuck up of the PM system between ReZ and I)

A) I'm near certain I received it. You targeted Nintendonut?

B) I'm near certain I replied but its not showing up.

Nintendohnut has a power "Ice Beam"

Night 8:

mr-paul you investigated Dannyboy-the-Dane. You discovered that he has an ability called "Psychic Scan"

Night 9:

mr-paul you investigated Nintendohnut. You discovered that he has a power named "Clear Body Camoflauge"

Take from that what you will.

Seeing we're now allowed, i'm going to post all my result PMs just to show the irregularity with Eenuh's.

Eh, doesn't that just prove my power?

Here's the PM thing again, quoted now (found out how to do it, yay).

Eenuh, you are Porygon, a member of the town.

137.png

Porygon (Advanced Protection Protocol) You can select a target at night. That player will be protected from roleblocks, redirections and other negative powers (apart from kills) and if someone targets them with a power that may have a positive effect, the positive effect will be enhanced somehow.

My pm doesn't actually state that I'm town, but thinking about it I guess it's obvious in my case.

Well you got your previous role, in which you were town. So it's obvious yes.

Also, mr-paul got my role, and indeed proof that this is my only power. I have no power to tamper with PMs or whatever. Meaning the result Dannyboy got on me is right, saying I've been telling 100% truths.

Tales, you are right.. in my PM I'm only referred to as my pokémon. Eenuh's PM doesn't really seem like it's been written in the same manner which is strange.

That's what it says

Ah that. But I don't think anyone thought the clock was real time...