N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

Wait a second.

I targeted you and it didn't tell me you had a double vote. You're not telling the whole story are you? Do you have multiple powers?

Maybe you're just getting one power at a time? I don't why you weren't told everything. The reason why I have several powers is because I survived the last game. You could say I gained experienced and levelled up I guess.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you so focused on the red, cream and white Pokémon, Ell?

I'm personally a bit more worried about the green and grey Pokémon in the same paragraph since it has anger in its eyes.

Maybe you're just getting one power at a time? I don't why you weren't told everything. The reason why I have several powers is because I survived the last game. You could say I gained experienced and levelled up I guess.

Don't most players in Pokémafias have two powers, often once active and one passive?

Yeah I do only get one power at a time.

But your multiple powers are making me kind of suspicious that you may be a mafia don who can choose to do several things.

I was roleblocked with fire the night that Marcamillian died. It makes me wonder whether he completed his action before he died or whether another fire pokémon did it to me. And you are the only other fire pokémon I know of at the moment.

I'm not going to vote for you or anything but just trying to work things out.

I found out nothing interesting last night, only that nobody targeted Tales.

So it's my hut you're looking at? Figured so when I read the write up. But how come we both are reverse trackers? As I said earlier, no one targeted you either, which I think is weird, I thought you would be at least roleblocked.

So it's my hut you're looking at? Figured so when I read the write up. But how come we both are reverse trackers? As I said earlier, no one targeted you either, which I think is weird, I thought you would be at least roleblocked.

I don't get names. On Night 3 I was given a cryptic clue as to who the killer may have been, which lead me into suspecting it was heroic. I wasn't specifically told that it was him.