N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know i your analyzis has ever been correct do you? And the migraines has already been eplained. I'm ire your, ice.

Whenever info has been revealed that I had previously analysed, it has turned out to fit perfectly. I have no reason to doubt my investigation and all the reason in the world to trust it at this point.

And I still don't buy that fire/ice thing. This is mental investigation. Unless you claim Moltres mind is made of fire and mine is made of ice ...

I hate myself so much.

I was going to target Tales last night but switched to Chairdriver - didn't even get a bloody result on him because apparently his face scared me :nono: (I know now he is dead and town, just saying).

The thing that I keep falling back on with Tales is that he has a double vote and Jonnas had one. There's no way he's mafia... right?

It's got to be Nintendohnut because if it's not Nintendohnut then it's mr-paul and it's not mr-paul.... right?

Love this game.

---

I've read the write-up properly now... I see why I didn't get my result :p (not that it matters now obviously)

Silly Peeps, chair was clearly good and wed have so much more evidence if you'd gone ahead with it! Ah well.

It says maddog could see who targeted him, why didn't he know the other night when attacked? The two pokemon that don't show up in the write up are tales and nintendohnut. I really am not sure which one it is.

Think ill try and do a write up analysis in the morning.

Tales, who did you target last night?

Most of my suspicions against Tales stemmed from you getting the wrong results about his power... now you're confirming that Tales has 'Brute' like he claimed. This surely means there's a redirector but I don't think anyone that's died so far has been one...

Silly Peeps, chair was clearly good and wed have so much more evidence if you'd gone ahead with it! Ah well.

It says maddog could see who targeted him, why didn't he know the other night when attacked? The two pokemon that don't show up in the write up are tales and nintendohnut. I really am not sure which one it is.

Think ill try and do a write up analysis in the morning.

Tales, who did you target last night?

Dannyboy-the-Dane, he was targeted by Chairdriver.

The giant steel structure was frantically whirling now. All the Pokemon were too terrified to even move. After several hours however, it appeared that nothing was happening. Several Pokemon left to set out on some important business.

Vvvvrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The large majesitc MadDog Pokemon once again doused itself in a powerful protective mirror force. Light surged through its body and it lit up the clouds once again. A beam shot down, far away....the majestic Pokemon felt an surging presence and it witnessed its attacker approaching....

Vvvvrrrrrrrrrrrr.

....A beam of light shot out of the sky. It illuminated a giant and fear inducing Chairdriver[/b ]Pokemon who was searching for its target....

Vvvvrrrrrrrrrrrr.

...A mr-paulPokemon learned some valuable information about a flying Tales Pokemon who flew overhead very quickly....

Vvvvrrrrrrrrrrrr.

...The majestic MadDog Pokemon adopted a defensive stance as a Dannyboy the DanePokemon span in a graceful fashion, thin beams of pink energy streamed around it and then suddenly dissipated. It then fled the scene. The majestic Pokemon glanced around, confused.

Vvvvrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ffffffzzzzttttttt an immensely powerful beam of violet energy exploded out of the peak of the steel structure and shot in a straight line, at the speed of sound. Sonic booms blasted the surrounding area, turning several huts into dust. The beam of destruction had reached its target, the Chairdriver Pokemon was shot through the heart. Blood and entrails littered the surrounding area, and the towering Pokemon fell to the floor, levelling yet another hut. Parts of Pallet Town lay in ruins. A PeepsPokemon looked stunned, its fallen ally feel directly next to him.

A hologram appeared at the top of the structure. It was the menacing face of Cybernetic Mewtwo. "This is my doomsday device." the Pokemon looked at each other. "The device has been charging for ten days, and it had enough power to tear through the most powerful Pokemon these areas could offer." the Pokemon looked terrified. "And now you know one of the reasons why I came back in time....imagine the power of this device when it has been charging for fifteen years."

130.png

Chairdriver is dead. He was Shiny Gyrados, his powerful dragon rage could smoke out the evil in the town. He was a member of the town.

The remaining Pokemon gathered around Mayor Ratatta shrine, six of them left, none of them had an ounce of trust left to spare.

As if from nowhere, ribbons of pink energy stormed around the MadDog Pokemon. Falling to the floor, blood poured out of Lugia's lacerated body. Five remained.

249.png

MadDog is dead. He was Lugia, with his impressive mirror force he could detect those targeting him and could also wield the immense power of light. He was a member of the town.

Current Players (5);

Dannyboy-the-Dane, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 3

DAY ELEVEN

Well Lugia is psychic type. :p

I don't know if that helps at all, but this is the bit that interests me quite a bit:

...The majestic MadDog Pokemon adopted a defensive stance as a Dannyboy the DanePokemon span in a graceful fashion, thin beams of pink energy streamed around it and then suddenly dissipated. It then fled the scene. The majestic Pokemon glanced around, confused.

As if from nowhere, ribbons of pink energy stormed around the MadDog Pokemon. Falling to the floor, blood poured out of Lugia's lacerated body. Five remained.

Does this suggest Dannyboy killed MadDog?

Wait, what?! I hadn't even noticed that! I literally have no idea what's going on there. I thought I'd simply gone into the field because all the Pokémon seemed to have gone out to look at the machine, so I didn't think much of it. I hadn't even made the connection that the pink ribbon things should be me. It doesn't make any sense, though, as I certainly did not kill anyone. I targetted Tales, not MadDog.

You say chairdriver targetted me last night, Tales? But that doesn't add up. I've received no mention of my power being enhanced. Once again you're lying - and conveniently enough the person whose target you're lying about is unable to say otherwise because he's dead. How can we know you didn't just invent that target in order to hide your true actions tonight?

Right, finally back on as it's my lunch break at work. Just had a quick read through and something really doesn't sound right.

Dannyboy looks suspect from the write-up, but seeing as he has been confirmed good by peeps, and he confirmed that I am good it puts doubt in my mind.

Then we have tales who claims he targeted Dannyboy and that chair targeted him. He's also saying that Dannyboy is the killer. Now this simply doesn't add up! If chair had actually targeted Dannyboy then he would have been role blocked or enhanced. Tales is claiming he is the killer, but how could he be if chair targeted him? If he was evil he would have been role blocked, stopping the kill, surely? The whole thing just doesn't quite add up. Plus tales has been voting for me constantly for days, despite being confirmed a townie by three separate people. That gives me a bit of bias too, I'm afraid :p

Won't vote yet as people haven't said too much yet. Want to hear what The peeps thinks of all this as he's the one who confirmed me and Danny as good. I trust his investigation which is one reason I believe Danny over tales.

Danny, why didn't you analyse a post where tales said 'I am a townie, I am good etc' like the one I made? Surely that would have been more use than his pm?

It's possible that Chairdriver died before reaching you

Oh hi! I suppose that is an option actually... Which makes things interesting

SECOND/THIRD POST: but if chair died before that, how did tales even get that investigation? Surely chair wouldn't have actually targeted Dannyboy, because he was dead?

Danny, why didn't you analyse a post where tales said 'I am a townie, I am good etc' like the one I made? Surely that would have been more use than his pm?

Because the role PM was the closest thing I could find to a claim about pretty much anything about him. He has never actually stated "I am good/townie" or anything of the sort. If I wasn't so afraid of wasting another day, I'd ask him to make such a post today and analyse it tonight. But if we're going to have any chance of winning this, I believe we need to lynch a mafioso today, and Tales is the only remaining player it can be in my eyes.

It's possible that Chairdriver died before reaching you

Oh hi! I suppose that is an option actually... Which makes things interesting

But kills normally don't roleblock since it can create paradoxes. I encountered this problem in my very first mafia.

SECOND/THIRD POST: but if chair died before that, how did tales even get that investigation? Surely chair wouldn't have actually targeted Dannyboy, because he was dead?

... And this supports it. If chair didn't reach me, there wouldn't even be an investigation result, meaning Tales is lying either way.

I have never said Danny killed anyone, I said he is lying about what he did last night. And you already have placed a vote btw.

And why did MadDog need to take "a defendive stance"?

Also, I still want that explanitation of why Moltres suddenly turned evil.

... And this supports it. If chair didn't reach me, there wouldn't even be an investigation result, meaning Tales is lying either way.

I don't investigate. And who knows what Rez thinks. Chairdriver sent in a PM about his target, that is all that matter for all we know.

Actually I had a thought about that.

A couple of mafia games ago I was tentacool, and I was a mafia member. The next game, having survived/won that game, I was tentacool again, but this time I was a town member with a pokedex. I switched alignments between games, and mewtwo then killed the character because of the disloyalty. It's entirely possible that having survived the last game you have now joined mew two on the evil team.

In fact, thinking about it, how did you even come back in time? You said you survived the game and gained power... But that was in the future so how is that possible? The only explanation is that you travelled back in time with mewtwo because otherwise you wouldn't have gained that experience.

Your story just doesn't make sense!

...The majestic MadDog Pokemon adopted a defensive stance as a Dannyboy the Dane Pokemon span in a graceful fashion, thin beams of pink energy streamed around it and then suddenly dissipated. It then fled the scene. The majestic Pokemon glanced around, confused.

I'm more concerned with this. It does heavily implicate Dannyboy... but it seems too easy. Would ReZ really show the killer this clearly?

In fact, thinking about it, how did you even come back in time? You said you survived the game and gained power... But that was in the future so how is that possible? The only explanation is that you travelled back in time with mewtwo because otherwise you wouldn't have gained that experience.

oooh that's good

Ask Rez!

Just noticed that me, The Peeps and Nintendhnut are the only ones not actively doing something in the write up. The Peeps obviously didn't kill which leaves me and Nintendohnut.

I think Danny was simply redirected. Have we lynched any redirectors? Can't remember anyone. We don't exactly what Ice beam does do we?

Dohnut hasn't voted, no.

And I'm not lying about my actions! I did indeed analyse you!

Regarding Moltres turning evil, I don't pretend to know the storylines that ReZ creates. One thing I do know is that he loves to keep us guessing with twists and reveals. Moltres could have been brainwashed by Cybernetic Mewtwo for all we know.

That's actually a brilliant observation. I hadn't even thought of it that way. Just confirms my suspicions, really.

Dohnut hasn't voted, no.

And I'm not lying about my actions! I did indeed analyse you!

Regarding Moltres turning evil, I don't pretend to know the storylines that ReZ creates. One thing I do know is that he loves to keep us guessing with twists and reveals. Moltres could have been brainwashed by Cybernetic Mewtwo for all we know.

Then what happened? Two night actions? I don't suspect you, I think you're town. But something happened that you're not aware of or not telling.