N-Europe

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia: The Game

Beast

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right. Dannyboy had a polyjuice potion in the past. Are you referring to this incident. Touch your nose if so.

Has he some connection to why you have been affected? Touch your ear.

Are you talking about a post where he refers to the potion? Touch your eye.

If other, lick your elbow.

This is fun, like playing charades. Gives me something to do other than sit here not being targeted because the mafia is scared.

I have no idea what Esequiel is referring to. (Loving the way he managed to refer to me, though! :p) Somebody impersonated me the night before the day I was action-silenced, and it makes sense that they used Polyjuice Potion to do so. But I've never used Polyjuice Potion myself (at least not that I know of). I want to know where he has that info from, especially seeing as there's a bit of suspicion on him.

If need be, I'll reveal my role, of course, but I don't see a reason to yet.

No Peragos' casted...

MAJORITY HAS NOT BEEN REACHED!

======

Everybody retreated back to their camps to plot and think about the day that has just ceased, ready for the night to welcome them.

NIGHT SIX: TRUTHS, LIES AND DECEIT

This night starts now and will last for 24 hours. If you send in a PM AFTER 5.25pm, it will not count!

NIGHT SIX: TRUTH, LIES AND DECEIT

Everybody was transported back into the forest. In the air of the unknown forest, everybody knew that tonight, a pure soul would never live to see another day.

A bushy-haired young woman had spotted the ginger haired man motioning a circle around himself with a wand. She had managed to cast her spell and hit the red-haired man with the ball-like spell and it came back to her, glowing a golden colour. She smiled and accepted this and walked away, leaving the man who now had a bubble surrounding him.

The grubby man had rubbed his hands together and had seen a young and blonde gentleman.

"He looks wealthy!" he said with a smile on his face.

He thought of the man and casted his spell. Out of the air came a nice, silver hip-flask that looked oddly familiar. It used to belong to a legendary auror of the Ministry of Magic. He opened the lid and smelled it.

It wasn't alcohol but it was something that would be of use to him. He smiled at this and pocketed it, making sure nobody would ever get to it.

A man wearing a hood had ran up to the eccentric woman, who was wearing oddly shaped earrings with a smile as bright as a sunny day. She turned to look at the ugly man and her smile faltered.

"Hello, sir...are you...are you okay?" she asked.

The man smiled.

"Can you handle this, blondie?" he said. The odd woman was unsure what he was talking about. He raised his wand and he bellowed two words.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

She whipped out her wand and casted a repelling charm but it wasn't strong enough and, as a consequence, the green spell hit her in the head, killing her instantly.

DIAGEO IS DEAD.

HE WAS LUNA LOVEGOOD.

AN OPTIMISTIC AND BRIGHT GIRL.

SHE WAS A MEMBER OF DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY.

Luna Lovegood will join the dead and will hold hands with Death as she will happily be led to what she hopes will be a happy life full of joy. She hopes she will see all of her friends soon.

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Esequiel

MadDog

The Peeps

Zell

7 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 5

DAY SEVEN: THE MASTERS OF DISGUISE

This day starts now and will last for 48 hours. Day ends at 8:25pm Saturday