NEurope
mr_bogus

It Gets Better: EA employees

Why are the comments for these type of videos always either completely 1 extreme or the other?

Because YouTube commenters are pretty much the scum of the internet?

This. Its basically where you go once you're banned from every other forum, including 4chan.

Ha. It is very entertaining. I'm currently having an argument with someone on my Taco Bell UK Video.

i went, it was fucking terrible.

Incorrect.

errr i do believe that I thought it was fucking terrible, and that would make it correct.

I have eaten Taco Bell in the US and its nothing like it. If you eat this shit and enjoy it then you have no taste and no brain.

Don't mess yourself brother.

pussy

Don't go breaking my heart you racist grater.

"oooooh im going to taco bell, im so excited because my life is pathetic"

Yet you're the one who is trolling a video you don't even like. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're just a jealous little freaking fruit who wants Taco Bell but you can't have it. You dirty dirty person. You make me sick with your words and your comments. SUCK IT! PEACE!

awww no need to cry fat boy

The only reason I'm so fat is because every time I fuck your dad, he gives me a Mars bar. :)

Don't feed the trolls, ReZ. You should know that.

Id actually call ReZ the troll in that argument!

Don't feed the trolls, ReZ. You should know that.

I will always feed the YT trolls, I find it very entertaining. :D

Id actually call ReZ the troll in that argument!

I think they're equally bad, to be honest. Why is it that on YouTube, people lose the ability to debate properly with argumentation and respect for subjetice opinion?

I think they're equally bad, to be honest.

I would argue that my comments are clearly a lot more light hearted, and I didn't get personal. Apart from mentioning that I fuck his dad on a regular basis in exchange for confectionery products.

So yeah, we're equally as bad. :D

It is weird that certain websites just seem to attract internet scum, even something like Youtube which has such a varied subject matter depending on the video you watch. On nearly all videos you'll usually find idiots fighting (usually with ReZ)

It is weird that certain websites just seem to attract internet scum, even something like Youtube which has such a varied subject matter depending on the video you watch. On nearly all videos you'll usually find idiots fighting (usually with ReZ)

This one was my favourite and least favourite in one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diag2LK-uYc

Just....so many people that cannot take a joke, and so many people sticking up for someone that they probably knew in school for two hours and now claim to know these non-celebrities. It was all very sad.

She's amazing at drama, u should c her - II'm sure she's better than u

I'm sure she is too. She's an actor and I am not.