NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

Maybe Chair doesn't count the vote, but still enables the sidekick as long as you have voted. Again, all speculation.

The only thing we know is that those 10 votes weren't enough. I'll withhold my vote for the sake of Diageo's experiment, if other people vote and majority has been reached but still no lynch occurs, I'll put it back on.

It could be that for some reason the voting must be unanimous.

Maybe Chair doesn't count the vote, but still enables the sidekick as long as you have voted. Again, all speculation.

The only thing we know is that those 10 votes weren't enough. I'll withhold my vote for the sake of Diageo's experiment, if other people vote and majority has been reached but still no lynch occurs, I'll put it back on.

It could be that for some reason the voting must be unanimous.

Actually that's true. If I don't vote and the non-resurrected lynch Eddie, then I won't get my sidekick.

Lynch: EddiColeslaw

Ok well, this obviously isn't going to kill him.

Can we lynch someone else obviously evil? Dannyboy is still on our lists, right?

Change Lynch: Dannyboy

I'll still withhold my vote in that case. I'll put it back on in the last minute if necessary.

A sidekick will enter the game for a single night phase if the player in question cast a vote which contributed to a successful lynch the previous day phase. Sidekicks will enter the game upon a successful No Lynch vote, but will not enter the game if a day phase ends with no successful lynch

A vote that doesn't count isn't a contribution.

No harm in the experiment though, it will actually tell us one way or another anyway. Just be wary of when the phase will end and take note of who hasn't voted.

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

MadDog Dannyboy-the-Dane

Eddiecoleslaw Dazz, Ellmeister, Cube, mr-paul, Jonnas, The Peeps, MadDog, Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane Paj Meen Ah

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dazz, Sméagol, The Peeps, Jonnas

Dazz Ellmeister

Resurrected players' votes do count to majority. Also, their fates are apparently tied to the ones who resurrected them. So I'm thinking if the person who resurrected them dies, so does the resurrected player?

Oooh also, to lynch Eddie, we need every player except himself to vote for him.... this either means he's a realllllly bad guy or a reallllllly good guy. =P

I am powerful, and can be a great help. If you stop concentrating on me, lynching townies by mistake and having to bring them back with a handicap, and do some more investigations, I can come into play then. That's all I'm going to say. I'll leave it to you guys now, I'm going to bed :)

I don't know if we should vote for him... Like I said he could be good, but there's really no way to tell unless he shares info about himself, which he doesn't seem to want to do. =/

I'm gonna go with really bad then.

Also where have all these convenient answers come from?

I'm gonna go with really bad then.

Also where have all these convenient answers come from?

I can find out info about the game. That's my power basically.

We'll never get every player to vote for him. This is useless, we must go down another route.

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

MadDog Dannyboy-the-Dane

Eddiecoleslaw Dazz, Ellmeister, Cube, mr-paul, Jonnas, The Peeps, MadDog, Diageo, Sméagol

Dannyboy-the-Dane Paj Meen Ah

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dazz, Sméagol, The Peeps, Jonnas

Dazz Ellmeister

I am guessing...really bad.

Ok, for which Disney character should this make sense? Hades, since he is the God of Death?

Wait, can we count on aqui1a for this?

I think we should just leave Eddie for now and take everything he says with a pinch of salt, and look into other info.

You're a tracker right Cube, what else you got?