N-Europe

Xmas BISH 2010

jayseven

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Stuff

All the GBP sterling coins from 2008/2009 which make up the Royal Shield of Arms, plus the £1. - 20 Points

Coins.jpg

Ice - 10 Points

Icebelieveit.jpg

Trust me , this is ice.

A running outdoor tap - 20 points

RunningOutdoorTap.jpg

Old Total - 260 points

Total today - 50 points

New Total - 310 points

• 2 weeks later...

Almost forgot about this. Almost. Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure (or not). =P

A blonde person that isn't yourself - 10 pts

168531_10150367162670510_781380509_16735464_665178_n.jpg

"GONNA FLY NOW!"- Do a Rocky pose on the top of some stairs - 10 pts. Top of Saint Paul's Cathedral.

DSC02038.jpg

A self-made dinner - before, during and after - 20 pts.

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

They see me rollin'(, they hatin') - 40 pts

DSC00089.jpg

810 pts

Ooooooh! Last-minute contenderrr! I may have to rush out and BISH myself up as a safety precaution ;)

As a reminder, I will be away for the deadline, but please refrain from posting after it as it's just not fair. We've had a month to do our submissions (too long. Next time will be shorter!).

Guess this is my last batch then. Would've posted these a bit earlier today but been feeling crap again plus my phone has decided to stop working (and I use it as my camera).

- Outdoors with your coat on back to front - 10 pts

Foto241.jpg

- Lying face-down on grass - 10 pts

Foto244.jpg

- Something you don’t like but have to deal with every day - 10 pts: getting up in the morning.

DSC00123.jpg

- Something you do like that you get to do every day - 10 pts: eating!

DSC00083.jpg

- Sleepless - 10 pts

DSC00128.jpg

- You playing your favourite game - 10 pts

Foto229.jpg

Foto230.jpg

- Fire - 10 pts

Foto233.jpg

- A piece of food looking like a person - 10 pts. Potato Boy was having a bad hair day today.

DSC02073.jpg

- Something with a price tag of exactly £7/€7/$7 (according to your region), include price tag in picture of course - 10 pts

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

- Your dinner arranged as a face - 10 pts

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

- Hate to love it (Jimmm) - 20 pts.

DSC02061.jpg

- A tower built out of something unusual - 20 pts. Chocolate in all kinds of shapes and tastes!

Foto238.jpg

- An in-apropriate way to greet someone - 20 pts

DSC00122.jpg

- Toy Story - a scene created by you with your own toys and a caption accompanying the pic - 20 pts.

Once his master would leave the house, Teddy would practice his skills to become the best Bear Drummer in the world!

DSC02064.jpg

DSC02068.jpg

990 pts

Edited by Eenuh

Slightly raging at your last-minute topping of my tally :P Forgive me but I've been travelling about for a couple of weeks - will do a score when I feel more energised.

I will score it! :P

I would've done more/would've done them earlier but I've been feeling ill since New Years Eve. Feel sad I didn't get to do some of them. Could even do a few simple ones still but yeah, time's up I guess. =(

Some of my favourite ever posts On N-E include photos of Eenuh and Fierce_LiNk. Highlights are

1. The Dog/You funny kid thing one.

2. The above boob grab. (I like to imagine Jim suggesting it under the caring guise of someone being helpful.)

Thanks muchly guys.

Some of my favourite ever posts On N-E include photos of Eenuh and Fierce_LiNk. Highlights are

1. The Dog/You funny kid thing one.

2. The above boob grab. (I like to imagine Jim suggesting it under the caring guise of someone being helpful.)

Thanks muchly guys.

Actually number 2 is the other way around. I had to think of something that would lure him in to help me with my pictures. The boob grab helped. =P

lol :P Well I've not done any official count or anything because so far it seems everyone is spot on with their own counts. I announce eenuh as winner, once again!

Although if I wasn't so mean to myself...

Congratulations eenuh! Well done :) Always a fantastic contributor to the game :) Maybe one day I'll actually do a prize!

Thanks eenuh :) You're definitely someone I have in mind when I make these BISH things, and I genuinly love that you participate as much as you do. Lessons learned this mafia; we don't need a month to play! That's about it :P I suppose I'll do another one around easter time.