NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Twozzok

I want YOU, to show ME, your instrument of CHOICE.

Yay, for capitalized words.

Yes, i want to see what you guys play.

Well, i have an Encore PK40 'Blacker Than Black' Bass... It's alright for a first bass i guess, though i got it second hand, and i think it's kinda old as the truss rod is dead... also the action has gone to the shits, it's heavy aswell.

image0859qr.jpg

image0864nd.jpg

image0876ou.jpg

But i'm damned if i don't love the thing.

*unzips trousers

Anyway....... ive always wanted to buy a fender precision bass. In the mean time i have midi keyboard to play around with........but its packed away in my cupboard due to laziness of not wanting to learn.

I have a pearl forum series drum kit,sabian solar cymbals. ill get a oictures soon.

This is my geetar:

Guitar.jpg

I thought blue was a cool colour when I got it for my 18th birthday, now I'm not so sure.

And this below is my pride and joy. An ESP MH-200 , an absolute beast for most metal and perfect for that industrial sound too.

I also used to have a Gibson SG which I sold a couple of years back (big mistake) , and that was a bloody good guitar too. I did start out with a Yamaha Pacifica 112 , and that was a decent thing to start out with.

15120523164mq.jpg

Apologies for the crappy picture quality

This is a picture of a guitar just like mine (my guitar's in the Guitar Gallery at the moment getting spruced up in time for xmas). The only major difference between mine and this is the fact I had a DiMarzio FRED installed in the bridge position, oh, and the fact that this one has a pointlessly white selector switch.

Anyway, the model is a Jackson TH1-L, discontinued in 1997 and supposedly arousing the interest of Jackson collectors these days, but they can fuck off! It's my baby!

This is a picture of a guitar just like mine (my guitar's in the Guitar Gallery at the moment getting spruced up in time for xmas). The only major difference between mine and this is the fact I had a DiMarzio FRED installed in the bridge position, oh, and the fact that this one has a pointlessly white selector switch.

Anyway, the model is a Jackson TH1-L, discontinued in 1997 and supposedly arousing the interest of Jackson collectors these days, but they can fuck off! It's my baby!

Is yours a lefty too?

Sign in to follow this