N-Europe

Matt & Kim

Daft

MattAndKim.jpg

So this thread will probably sink like a rock but I'll go ahead anyway.

Sidewalks.jpg

Matt & Kim just released their third album the other day, Sidewalks. I love Matt & Kim, they have to be the happiest people in the world. They actually restore my faith in humanity. I saw them live last year. After I got a photo with Kim (can't remember where it is) and she gave me her drumsticks (one of which she had absolutely smashed to splinters). It was amazing.

First listen I was not a fan. Second time I got it a bit more and now I love it. My favourite song is 'Where You're Coming From'.

'Good For Great' seems to be the big one on the album but I'm not that big a fan.

I love 'Block After Block', the end bit is great.

I can't wait to see their new music videos, they always do awesome ones. These are from their last two albums,

Daylight

Lessons Learned (Love this)

Yea Yeah (Amazing video)

So yeah, hope y'all enjoy.

matt_and_kim.jpg

Yeah, I get that. I have the same thing with Kele Okereke's voice. Not really sure how I look past it but after a few listens their songs just get stuck in my head. Fun enough to live with.

Like I said, the new album took at least three listens before I actually really liked it. Before it was the song Daylight which got me hooked. That song is like crack And I love the video. They are happy happy people. :heh:

Also love 'Lightspeed',

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

But yeah, if you can't put up with his voice you're not going to like that song.

Edited by Daft

I want to listen but its not on Spotify.

Remind me again when it is.

Random aside: Matt looks like Chris Lowell in the first picture.

Some of it is, just not the latest album. Search for "Matt & Kim".

I like Where You're Coming From especially, shame it's not on Spotify.